Chapter 12

yall i am so sorry for the long ass hiatus that i took. it was because i broke some keys of my old laptop so i had to save up some money for a new one bc i didnt want to ask my sis for some. But anyways i hope you can enjoy this chapter!

"So, about what happened," you started.

"I'm only acting this way because I want you to pet me." he mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I SAID, I'M ONLY ACTING THIS WAY BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO PET ME! DID YOU HEAR NOW?!" he almost screamed

"JEEZ calm tf down. Why are you yelling?!" it was kind of surprising that the one and only Xiao would get so fed up over something so trivial.

You looked at him and noticed his face had a reddish hue that was only getting redder by the moment. It also seemed that he had tears that he was holding back. You almost chuckled at the silly situation you were in.

"C-can you just pet me already?" he stuttered, tears threatening to roll down his face.

'He is just too cute.' you cooed in your head.

You lifted your hand and as if Xiao were a magnet, he automatically leaned into your touch. You started out just rubbing his head, then lightly scratching the back of his hears. Soon enough, you could hear a quiet rumbling sound emiting from his throat.(he is purring)

You audibly squealed at his adorableness as you continued your ministrations on his head. His eyes soon got heavy as he fell asleep in your arms.

~1 HOUR LATER~

After Xiao fell asleep, you knew you had to finish filling whatever document you were doing or else you'd have to do it at a later time. You slowly tried to slide yourself out of under Xiao but he had an iron grip on your torso area, even in his sleep. 

After successfully prying him off of you, you got back to work.

This chapter is so short but i dont know what to add so i hope yall enjoyed. TYSM for all the views, comments and likes!