Flying to brazil

Maria's POV:

I woke up hearing the damn alarm at 5am, I hate waking up early but I had to do. The first thing I did was drag myself to the bathroom even though if I didn't want to. I went in the shower and took a warm shower to calm myself down. I was really nervous because I hate airplanes. When I got out I got ready and put on some gray sweatpants and a white tank top with a hoodie over it, I wanted to go simple and cozy because it was an 18 hour flight from Miami to Rio de Janeiro. I went to sleep really late because I was anxious, because I couldn't imagen if something would go wrong. I looked at the my watch and saw it was already 5:30am which meant I still had time left, so I went to the kitchen and I made some toast with coffee. When I finished it was around 6:00am and I got a call from my manager saying there was a taxi waiting for me outside my apartment ,so I got my bags and went inside the taxi. I couldn't wait to do the photo shoot and who I will do it with. We got to the airport and immediately boarded the airplane. I took some sleeping pills because I knew I was going to get scared. In like 5 minutes I feel asleep. I woke up and saw I needed 5 more hours to go "ugh I hate being in airplanes" I said kinda quiet. I put my headphones on and started hearing music.

"Hey would you like something to eat?" I heard someone say but I didn't completely hear her because I was hearing someone.

"Oh hey" I said while taking my headphones off.

Would you like something to eat, or drink? A flight attendant said.

"No thank you so much though" I said

When I looked at my watch we only needed one more hour. I was so happy and I could barely feel my but.

"Cómo vai passengers, we are now landing in Rio De Janeiro, I hope you all had a great flight. Enjoy the amazing day!"

"Finally" I said very happily

The time passed and saw I was already in a taxi, wow that was fast. It took us about 15 minutes to get to the hotel. I went to my room and settled in.

My note please read if you like
I'm sorry I didn't post like in a month but I was in a cruise for Christmas and things got complicated so i didn't post, I'm sorry if it's boring and short but the next chapter will be longer and it might have drama in it btw if you want to see more things included you can text me!!!