1:photo shoot news

Maria's pov:
It was early in the morning when I heard my phone ringing. "I wonder who it could be" I said while walking to the table my phone was at. I picked it up and answered the call.

"Hi maria" I heard my manager say. By the way I'm maria Klein, I'm 19 years old, born in Venezuela, and live in Miami.
"Oh hey Miranda" I said with a confused face. Why is she calling me so early.
"I just got a phone call saying if you could do a photo shoot in brazil with a well known company" She said very excited
"Wait really?"
" Of corse" she said almost screaming.
"Ok I will do it, but when is it?" I sad very excited.
" it will be next week, I bought you a plane ticket for tomorrow if that's ok"
"Ok,ok well call you later then, Byee" I said very excited

I don't know what to do because I really like Brazil and I have friends there but I never thought of a photo shoot. I mean I'm kinda of a model but it's still weird that's it is in Brazil. I just try to take my mind of it and tell my friend I'm going to Brazil.

I call my friend Dariana and tell her the news.
" Hey sisterrr" I said very happy
" hey girl, you haven't called me in a while" she said kinda sad but playing around.
" I know I'm sorryyyyy" I said
"It's fine, but why did you call me so early?" She said confused.
"I wanted to tell you that I'm going to Brazil, and I'm finally going to see Markkkk" I said very excited.
"OMG YOUR SO LUCKY" she said happily.
" yea I'm leaving tomorrow is the morning"
" Oh I'm going to miss you a lot" she said sad
"Me to but anyways I have to go I have to train"
I have to train because i have dance class.
"Oh ok well call me when you get to Brazil" Dariana said. I hanged up the call and got ready for my dance class. I'm still worried about the photo shoot because it's the first one I've done in a while.

When Maria gets home from her dance class:

I'm so tired but I have to pack my stuff for two weeks. I really want to see Mark my friend and Isabella my other friend that's in Brazil. I know how to speak Portuguese but I forget some words sometimes. When I finish packing and showering I noticed it was already 8:00pm and I had to go to sleep because I need to wake up early tomorrow .