Belladonnas

This. This is a hate letter for someone i hate. 

"If only you knew how much i HATE YOU by the deepest piece of myself. If only you knew every thing i did because of you, because of how you treated me, you destroyed me in all possible ways. I just want you to know that you're the biggest and darkest piece of shit i have ever seen, and how much that cost me.

All this hate i had and i have for you, well i first thought it was hate for myself, but actually no. During this time, i did bad, horrible things to myself, you know? Bad moments, bad memories, bad wounds. And now, everytime i see you or something that has to do with you, i just want to VOMIT. I want to help myself now, no hate anymore. I used to try to kill me, even if, finally, i think i just wanted to kill you.

Wont't you ever stop? Won't you ever stop looking at me and paying attention to me, so i can live in fuckin peace and stop thinking about you everytime, and how you will comment all my acts, my speaking, and all i do. Just me all alone, without any motherfucker bullying me and looking at me like i am a clown or a monster. 

Honestly, maybe i shouldn't say that but, i sincerely wish you to die in harm and sadness, i want you to really suffer. The only thing that would really make me happy is to dug your grave. If i was really a "satanist", as you say it, then i would probably invocate the devil for telling him to make you burn in hell.

by the way, i hate you."

here is a letter for telling the people how a little thing, a little detail, a little comment can be a factor for a huge breakdown and even a relapse, sometimes.

words kill.

don't talk.