Chapter 11

Guys l am so sorry that l haven't posted—
But here is chapter 11 😅
•~•3rdpov •~•
As Din heard a click sound on top of his head he thought it sounded like a gun and he was right "hands in the air well get up first then put your hands in the air "this person said to Din so Din did exactly what he said and got up and put his hands in the air "On come on!! SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ALWAYS COME AT THE WORST MOMENT WE WERE GOING TO DISNEYLAND! >:("Sac yelled and Bay tried not to laugh but ended up chuckling "wait ..Disneyland?"this person said he was in a black suit "ughhh shit -..Sorry we got the wrong people "He ended up apologising and told his men to put the gun's down "sorry about that.. but have you seen like two dudes white hair and the other one with black hair?"Din knew who they were talking about so did Pur,Sac,and Bay but just shaked there heads "well just in case here's our card if you do see them k'ay?"Din nodded and the four men were out of the view "WHAT THE FUC-"Bay wanted to say but "LANGUAGE!"the cashier said "DUDE WE WERE ALMOST SHOT AND YOU SAY LANGUAGE!? YOU PIECE OF SH-"Bay wanted to say another swear word but got hit by the face by à packet of chips "Just take it and leave it's free .."The cashier said so they ended up not paying .
They got in the car and started to drive it was nearly night so they had to stop somewhere but before they searched for a hotel Lang spoke up "what's that in your hand Din?"Lang pointed at the Card in my pocket so Din pulled it out "oh some men were looking for you two ..we didn't say anything tho"Din said "ohhh ok 👌 "Lang did with a move with his fingers "yeah and that's how we ended up with free food "Sac said while drinking his Coca Cola "Oh ..makes sense "Lang said before looking at the window.

The next chapter will be at the hotel but there will be a problem..