Chapter 8

Merlin is staring into my soul...🙂💦💦
/
/
/
/
•~•Din PoV•~•
It was Bay .."Din get out of the Trolley?"Bay said in a confusing voice l then noticed how this situation is kinda awkward "Oh righttttt uh "l said but couldn't think of anything "Okay Din get over here now "Bay said getting serious then Pur and Sac came out of nowhere carrying chips "I couldn't do anything 😭 we could of gotten married like why did Din had to goooo "Sac said everyone went quiet Bag just looked dumbfounded "Diiiin come back to me PLEASE 🙏 "And now Sac is on the floor praying...great .."Shut up Idiot Din is right there !"Bay said but just when Sac and Pur turned there head Oti me and Lang were squeezing the trolley and Oti is using POWERS?!"What the-! Since when did you have powers!?"l said to Oti he just smiled awkwardly and we were riding the trolley out of the store people were looking at us awkwardly and some were video recording us THEN Bay Sac and Pur were in a trolley TOO "COOOL!are we having a race ! Come on Oti faster!!"Lang said in excitement And Oti was panting out of exhaustion Slowly but surely The other three caught up "Hand Din over !"Bay yelled to be honest this is the most wierd est thing we are doing we are literally riding in trolley's "never ! You can go uh uhm!" Lang said but couldn't think of anything but I could see Our getting tired so is Oti "Let's just stop!"l yelled that caught everyone off guard and everyone flue or fell off the trolley's l rolled over to a poll and banged my head l could see Bay kneeling in front of me and put his hand behind my head but he pulled away with red stuff on his fingers.."Night night .."l said And black-out.

Gender bend of Shenhe ❤️👁️👄👁️💦