Chapter 4

(If you know that anime or novel l luv you 😚)

•~•Din PoV•~•As we were walking and l was being carried to pur's house l suddenly remembered something "So uh What happened to the backup??" I asked"Oh that well

•~•Din PoV•~•
As we were walking and l was being carried to pur's house l suddenly remembered something "So uh What happened to the backup??" I asked"Oh that well..They couldn't make it .."He said nervously "So are we there yet?" I said "Yep just right there! "He smiled while we were walking to the door well 'he' was walking to the door "you can put me down now "l said blushing for embarrassment "Oh-Yeah.. Sorry.."he said while putting me down but there was a look of disappointment but he knocked on the door and then came a guy with purple hair and a other guy who was laying on the couch who was BAY!?"who's at the door-"Bay said but l cut him off "BAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?"his eyes widened "it's not what you think-!"he said covering his face with his hands and l smirked "So is that why you had to leave fast-" "Let's just talk inside we have important matters to talk about Pur"Sac interrupted me but l just nodded and we walked to the lounge and sat down.

"So what happened that made you go here?"Pur said "Well l almost got killed by the Cat assassin but luckily Din came right on time and here we are"l almost choked on the water that Pur gave us "Cat assassin?"l chuckled so did Bay "What type of name is that?hehe"Bay said but the other two glared at us and we stopped right away "Yeah but no Seriously Cat ? Is he a cat?"Bay said but the the two of them sighed "We call him cat is because he dresses like a cat by what l mean he has white ears and a white collar the rest of his clothes is black"Sac said but then l remembered that one of my customers kept calling me Kitty could that be linked?as l thought for some moments Pur spoke up"What about the Orange Jaguar? Have you seen him too ?" But Sac shaked his head"no just him The orange jaguar probably sent him for a distraction.."Sac replied.
Cat assassin..Orange Jaguar..they have similar details as my customers l had today "If you don't mind Pur what does the Orange jaguar look like?"l said he turned to look at me "For all l remember he has like Red cheeks..Bright eyes..And a orange scarf but we call him the orange jaguar cause he has the colours orange besides black and bright eyes that's almost like a jaguar in the dark"my eyes widened..It cannot be them they look to innocent..but l felt something hugging me it was Bay he looked at me in worry "am fine just remembered something l need to go we can continue this later if that's possible?"l said to everyone as l stood Sac followed me "l can walk you home if you want "He said but l shaked my head "No thank you am fine see you tomorrow??.."l said but his face saddened and gave a small smile l could tell he is worried since the incident but l took his hands in mine and looked in his eyes"I'll be fine Promise "l have a quick smile and went outside .

As l walked out of the door l started walking away from Pur's house but suddenly felt pain in my neck "ouch.."l said but then l saw the same person that Pur described the Cat assassin but l fell down my legs were numb my head hurts all l could see was Bay shouting and the other two trying to reach me "Hey.. no fair l didn't get to ...fight ..back -.." and then l blacked out .

:) Din gets kidnapped ^^"