"That was amazing!"

Severus smiled at me before gesturing to the other bottles and moving away.

"Go on love."

I stared at him for a long while, in confusion and slight fear.

"Alone?"

I swallowed to moisten my suddenly dry throat.

"I'm right here Love, its going to be fine, just stand like you are standing now and aim. Alright?"

I nodded my head and did as he had done. Forcing my hammering heart to calm down and removing my finger from the trigger in hopes of not firing by mistake. Once I was sure of my form, I let the bullet shoot out.

I missed.

Pouting, I turned to Severus as he frowned, not at me but at the gun.

"Have you ever played with toy guns before Love?"

I nodded my head and glanced down at the gun now laying in my palm.

"Did you get hits in?"

I nodded my head as he hummed to himself in thought.

"How did you shoot back then?"

I stared at him quietly, trying to recall whatever I could remember from the rare times me and my father could play games involving weapons. Once I was sure that I knew just what to do, I moved my feet so they were only a few inches apart. Right in front of the left as I raised the gun to my eye level. The nozzle pointed ahead as I took aim.

Once my eyes were set on target, I pressed down on the trigger. To my joy, the bottle to the right exploded and I turned to Severus with a huge grin.

"Where did you learn that position love?"

I stared down at my feet and frowned.

"From my father. why?"

I tilted my head curiously as he nodded to himself before replying.

"The position you just took is called the 'sniper position' used mainly for long distance shots but it can work for short distances as well, if your enemy hasn't spotted you. "

I quickly nodded my head, intrigued. After that, I got the chance to shoot all the bottles missing only a few of them and then getting those in the next shot. Severus appreciated me each time I landed a proper hit and it encouraged me to do better. I was nearly swelling with pride and giddiness every time he praised me.

"How did the deal with the other Leader go?"

We were walking back towards the room when I asked the question that had floated around in my mind.

"It honestly went better than expected, we've got a solid pact with them now and that is very assuring in the midst of all this danger."

I hummed, moving closer to him.

"Is it true that you're going to take my test?"

He nodded at me before nodding to Shane- who opened the door to our bedroom for us-

"Yes, I want to see how much damage you can inflict on your opponent."

I frowned, not liking the thought of it one bit. For one reason and one reason only.

"I don't want to hurt you."

He threw me a smile over his shoulder and removed his coat, hanging it in the closet. I was shocked when he removed his dress shirt as well and stared at his flexing back muscles as he did so.

"You won't hurt me love, now, lock the door."

I followed his instructions without hesitation and turned back to him.

"But what if I do? I mean, I don't know how to control myself properly yet."

He chuckled, striding towards me as I tried to ignore the fact that he was half naked. Tried but failed miserably. The closer he got, the more my face heated up and the more I squirmed on spot.

"There are many ways to teach self control."

I gulped as he picked me up effortlessly, moving us to the bed and laying me on top of it.

His lips immediately came down on mine and I moaned against them. Tangling my hands in his hair as his hands wandered my torso, undoing the buttons of the button down shirt he had insisted I wear when training while he was away. He lifted me slightly, quick to remove every article of clothing while keeping me distracted with his lips.

They worshiped my body in ways that had me reaching for the ceiling, calling out his name as he focused his attention on my neck, chest and every spot in easy reach for him.

My nails raked along his back as he continued his slow thrusts, pleasuring me in ways I hadn't ever experienced before. He left marks over my neck, marks that were his clear claim on me, after all, I am his Donna.

After our activities, he calmly spooned me from behind. His head buried in my neck as I intertwined my fingers with his hand resting on my stomach.

"I love you Sevvy."

I muttered softly as he kissed my neck.

"I love you too baby."

__________________________

AN

We're done with half of the plot and no that doesn't mean that there will be exactly 17 chapters till the book is completed. There might be less or more, lets see. Oh and once again THANKS FOR READING!!!!