"What did you do now?"

My head snapped to Severus as he appeared through the doors and took in my distressed state. Edward moved away as Severus replaced him and kneeled before me. Taking the napkin from me, he tossed it to Edward, who juggled it with a look of disgust on his face before dropping it on the ground. I giggled at the action before turning back to Severus, who was smiling at me.

I sniffed again as he kissed my forehead before standing up.

"Are you sure she's not pregnant, that change of mood is not normal."

Edward spoke up as my face colored at his words and Severus threw him a dark warning look.

"She isn't."

Severus replied for me after giving me a curious stare.

"Judging from the confidence of your answer, I would've guessed that you had practiced abstinence, but from the mark on her neck, that is clearly not the case. So the only other thing which comes to mind is that you used protection. In which case brother remember that a condom can prevent 98 out of 100 pregnancies and this could be among the stubborn two."

I blushed harder as Severus turned his eyes back to me and assessed me again, almost as if waiting for me to suddenly grow a bump.

"she can't be pregnant Edward, I mea~"

Severus was cut off as I sniffled again, tears beginning their descend down my cheeks as his eyes widened.

"Y-You don-t want a b-baby with m-me?"

Edward gave a defeated sigh as I hiccuped through the sentence, the confused and panicked look in Severus's eyes softened and he lifted my chin to look at him.

"I would love to have a baby with you, Love, but under these circumstances I wouldn't want either of you to be in danger. okay?"

I sniffed again before burying my face in his neck and humming. He lifted me up effortlessly, my legs wrapping themselves around his waist as my arms held onto his neck. Edward spoke up from somewhere in the room, his voice sounding slightly apprehensive.

"You should take her to a doctor or get a pregnancy test, Sev, what if she is pregnant?"

His suggestion made Severus sigh as I lifted my head away from his neck and looked at Edward. Severus slowly lowered me back onto my feet, where I stood firmly with my answer.

"I'm not."

I responded confidently, folding my hands in front of my chest as Edward looked at me in suspicion.

"How can you be so sure?"

He questioned, sharing a look with Severus. Both of them trying to decide what to do if I would probably start crying again.

"I'm on my period."

My words seemed to have shocked them as the blood drained from both their faces. Realization dawned on them and Edward stumbled back in fear, the action being very comical coming from a man twice my size.

"You made me train h- this is your fault."

"My fault?"

Severus asked in astonishment, turning his head to me as Edward nearly ran out the door.

"Well that wasn't dramatic at all."

I muttered before turning to Severus, who still looked dazed by the information. His eyes stayed glued to me as he clearly tried to process what I had told him.

"Why didn't you tell me Love?"

Blood rushed to my face again as I squirmed in place. Embarrassment finally washed over me as I realized what I had revealed to them.

"D-Donna told me that i-it's considered bad in the society to tell someone when you're on your period."

Severus sighed, running a hand through his hair. A habit which he rarely showed and on the occasions that he showed it was when he felt even slightly weird.

"Yes, but I'm your husband aren't I. I should know in case you don't want to be touched during this time."

I shook my head rapidly before rushing out a response.

"I-I like being hugged sometimes a-and I like you too."

He smiled in return and pulled me into a hug as I squeaked.

"Alright then, lets get back to the room. Do you want chocolate?"

I nearly started dancing on spot as he asked the one question I had been dying to be asked.

"Yes please!"

I grinned as he led me to the room, turning away so I could change before leaving the training area with him. We approached our room and were shocked to find Edward sitting on the couch, silently contemplating if he should remove himself from it, as if we'd left germs on it.

"What is it?"

Severus questioned, closing and locking the door behind himself. I settled onto the bed, resisting the urge to fall asleep. They sat across from each other and soon began talking business.

"You were right, we found them all. Half of them have been killed in combat and the rest are currently in hiding."

My blood went cold as I heard the authoritative darkness in Severus's voice.

"Sniff them out if you have to and make sure you leave at least one of them alive for questioning."

Edward replied with a quick 'yes' before his phone rang and he left saying it was regarding 'that'. It seemed to be a code word and Severus understood as he walked Edward out before locking the door. He removed his jacket, closed the curtains and the lights, before slipping under the blanket with me.

His arm fell over my waist as he nuzzled my neck from behind. I could practically tell he was not feeling as calm as he was pretending to be and I took it upon myself as I turned to him, to calm him down. He parted his eyes when I began massaging his scalp, a pleasured groan emitted from his mouth as I pressed my fingers into all the right spots to relieve any form of hypertension.

Seeing the confused look at my face, he spoke up, clarifying what I had just heard him and Edward speak about.

"I believe I've already explained the concept of smaller branches of the gang to you?"

I nodded quickly so he could continue.

"I had my doubts at the beginning, since they had been involved in all the abductions that my father monitored, I wasn't exactly believing them being completely off and away from such disgusting acts. So I had Edward and his fellowship look into it. It turns out that I was right, and we need to find out who is supporting them from inside the base since it clearly isn't my father."

I frowned at the last sentence, not understanding what he meant.

"I've had him under full supervision for a while now so I know for sure that it isn't him leading these activities, maybe someone close but definitely not him."

I nodded and continued my massage, slowly easing him into sleep and following him to lala land myself.