chapter 7

'It is never the exposure that brings harm. Exposure brings clarity. Exposure brings light. Exposure brings freedom, and freedom is something that all of you seek.' 

The picture is gabriel. 

With God

''My lord, gabriel reports that Azazel is on Earth.'' Micheal says to his lord and master, God just nodded. 

''Go there to aid Gabriel, that should lure Satan out of hiding as well.'' God said. 

''But my lord, I am Lucifer's rival. Not Satan's.'' Micheal said doubting the plan. 

''So? Lucifer should be there as well, now go and make me proud.'' God said as Micheal bowed and left. 

With Gabriel 

When the angels arrived they saw the werewolves panicking. 

''Charge!'' Gabriel shouted as he and the rest dove down to attack the werewolves. 

''Kill them all, show them what we can do!'' Dario shouted as he and the rest transformed into their wolf forms, then the battle began.

With Scarlet

An exhausted werewolf knocked on the door of Scarlet's house. 

''What's wrong?'' She asked concerned. 

''I came here to warn you, the angels have attacked us.'' He said as he ran back to help his friends. 

''I'll go to help them, Isaac you stay here.'' Azazel said as he prepared for the battle ahead. 

''Why do I have to stay behind my lord?'' Isaac asked confused. 

''Because there is a possibility that they will attack Scarlet, I'm not Satan but even I would do that.'' Azazel said as he flew to the place the angels were attacking. 

''He's right, that's the logical thing to do.'' Isaac said as he walked around the house impatient. 

In hell

''I can't believe it, that bastard outsmarted me.'' Satan said furious as he, Lilith, Lucifer and Death headed for the gates of hell. 

''What are you talking about?'' Lilith asked confused. 

''He made us believe we could only escape hell by almost dying.'' Satan said as they arrived at the gate. 

''But that is the only way right?'' Lucifer asked not understanding it. 

''We asumed that it was, after all why would we check on the gates when we asume that they are closed.'' Satan said as he opened the gates of hell. 

''All this time we could get out of hell?'' Death asks suprised. 

''Yes, but we aren't going to Earth yet. We can use this to our advantage.'' Satan said as he started pacing in front of the gate. 

''Lucifer ready our army, we're going to prepare for war.'' Satan ordered. 

''On it.'' Lucifer said as he flew away. 

''What should we do?'' Lilith asks staring at the gate. 

''We wait.'' Satan answered as walked away from the gate. 

With the werewolves

''They're killing us!'' Derik shouted at Dario. 

''I know!'' Dario shouted back, then Azazel arrived. 

''If you would allow me to handle things.'' He said chuckling darkly as he started killing angels with ease. 

''There's our back-up.'' Alex said with a smile as he proceeded to tear apart angels, the other werewolves encourgaged by Azazel's arrival started fighting better than before. Meanwhile Gabriel was getting desperate. 

''Kill them all or you will fall!'' He shouted, his men didn't want to fall so they did their best. But thanks to gabriel threathening them it didn't work. 

''Sir, Azazel and the wolves are tearing us apart. We have to retreat!'' A heavily wounded angel said flying up to his lord. 

''All wounded angels retreat, all that can fight follow me. We shall kill Satan's vessel!'' Gabriel ordered as he and the angels left. 

''They're going to attack Scarlet, Isaac won't stand a chance.'' Azazel said as he flew after the angels. 

''Every wolf that can fight, follow me we will go to protect Scarlet and kill the angels!'' Dario shouted as he ran after Azazel.