chapter 2

'The fall of Lucifer wasn't him being thrown out of Heaven. The fall of Lucifer was when humanity forgot the divine spark within them and fell from his light. When they were tricked into accepting a lie. The fall of Lucifer was the fall of humanity.' 

the picture is Lucifer, just pretend that he doesn't have horns. 

Miko P.O.V.

It was so unfair, why did Scarlet get to meet Dante and be in the same class as him and I wasn't. She always got everything, she's so annoying. But today I will teach her a lesson she will never forget. The class is just over and I saw her walking, I also saw Dante but I didn't care about him right now. I follow her until she goes in an alley, she always goes there. 

''Hello there Scarlet.'' I say waving at her. 

''Hi, what are you doing here. Isn't your house the other way?'' She asks. 

''It is, but I had to show you something.'' I say as I grab my knife that I had in my pocket. 

''What?'' She asks curious, as I go to stab here I am suddenly stopped by Dante. 

No P.O.V. 

Miko was scared for her life, Dante had grabbed her hand and stopped her from stabbing Scarlet. In his eyes it was as if you could see fire burning, then it happened. His eyes started glowing blue and Miko saw who he really was. 

''You're the devil!'' She shouted as she jumped in front of a car. 

''Are you alright?'' He asked Scarlet, not paying attention to Miko. As more people began to gather he took her hand and walked away quickly. 

''What happened?'' She asked in shock. 

''I'll explain later.'' He answered as they reached a mansion, they entered and Dante suddenly went up in flames. 

''Dante?'' She asks scared. 

''Not exactly.'' A dark voice said, then Satan appeared before her. 

''W-who a-are y-y-you?'' She asked terrified. 

''I am Satan, but you can call me Dante.'' He said bowing to her. 

''What happened to him?'' She asked slowly walking backwards. 

''I can not posses a body longer than two weeks, it was two weeks so he perished.'' Satan said staring at her. 

''Why did you take me here?'' Scarlet asks less terrified than before. 

''Because you Scarlet, are my vessel.'' He said. 

''Very smooth Satan.'' Lucifer said as he appeared. 

''Who are you?'' She asks. 

''Lucifer, a pleasure to meet you.'' Lucifer said also bowing. 

''but I thought that you two were the same?'' She says confused. 

''Common misconseption.'' Satan says. 

''What do you mean, I am your vessel.'' She says a bit angry. 

''That birthmark you have, it shows that you are my vessel.'' Satan explains. 

''Then show me, else I won't believe you.'' She says stubborn. 

''She's like you.'' Lucifer said smirking. 

''Shut it Lucifer, I still have Lilith remember.'' Satan said a bit angry as he closed his eyes, then he disapeared. Suddenly Scarlet lost control of her body.

''I'm Lucifer and I'm so stupid.'' She mocked crossing her arms, then Satan reapeared. 

''Do you believe me now?'' He asks her, she just nods. 

''So why now? Why didn't you come earlier.'' She asks. 

''It's not that easy to find your vessel, Lucifer's vessel for example isn't even born yet.'' Satan explained. 

''I have to go, Lilith called.'' Lucifer said smirking as he disapeared. 

''What now?'' She asks. 

''You go into hiding, everyone will think you did it. You can live her until I can move you to somewhere else.'' Satan said. 

''What about my parents?'' She asked. 

''I'm sorry, but they are dead. Watch the news.'' Satan said as he disapeared as well. 

In hell

''Lucifer! Get your ass here!'' Everyone could hear Satan's angry shout at Lucifer. 

''You called?'' Lucifer asks smirking. 

''I told you not to interfere yet.'' Satan said, if looks could kill Lucifer would have died. 

''Sorry king, I got carried away.'' Lucifer said smirking. 

''Nevermind that, are her parents dead yet?'' He asks calming down. 

''Yes, you do now that she will hate you once she finds out right?'' Lucifer said, not smirking anymore. 

''I know, but this is the only way she will meet them. We can't protect her in hell, that is why we send her to them.'' Satan explains.