Chapter 6- Goddess of Agath

Agath.
The room was dark and silent, but the room lit up when Lisa walked in. She walked towards the golden throne and she stopped two feet away from the throne and she bowed to the person sitting on it. "Greetings Your highness, You summoned me" Lisa said as she raised her head to face the beautiful Goddess of Agath sitting on the throne. She is a gorgeous blue eyed brunette. She has a flawless dark skin that kept glowing she looks like gold herself, and has long straight hair and wearing a long white gown with a gold cape and a gold crown with gold jewelries. Her facial expressions shows that she wasn't happy.

"What have you done?"the goddess said. Lisa who got confused said "what do u mean, I didn't do anything."
"Don't act smart with me child, I know you brought her here"the goddess said in a calm tone.
"You mean Farha?" Lisa said. "Yes" replied the goddess.
"I only brought her to see her home maybe she must have missed home".Lisa said.
Then the Goddess said"Shut up! Didn't we agree not to bring her home yet, she doesn't even remember us so how can she even miss anything or anyone around here?"
"Yes but I asked her if I should tell her or show her some answers to her questions, and she said I should show her. But I swear we didn't even stay long" Lisa said with fear of being punished.

"Lisa do you know what you have caused by bringing her here?"
"No I just brought her because I thought it might bring back some memories. But I made sure to make our presence unknown at that time".
"Well did she remember anything?"
"No your highness"
"Bringing her here wasn't necessary. You just made a grave mistake. No one might have seen her but Dooms must have definitely felt her presence and she will definitely try to find her. We managed to save Farha last time but I'm not sure we can save her this time if Dooms finds her.". The Goddess said with concern in her eyes.

"Oh no, what have I done?" Lisa said with regret.
"You and your brother must keep an eye on Farha, I don't want what happened last time to repeat itself. Is that understood?" The goddess said.
"Yes your highness and forgive me for my mistake" Lisa said with her head bowed.
"You are forgiven. you may leave"the goddess said and Lisa replied with a "thank you". And left the room.

On her way out of the palace, she met her brother at the corridor. He is tall, muscular and so handsome he is also dark skinned, he has this beautiful features that no woman can resist."Austin, what do you want?"Lisa asked.
"Nothing much, I just want an answer on why you brought Farha here" Austin said.
"I just wanted to answer some of her questions, and she said I show her instead of telling her". answered Lisa.
"Well maybe, you shouldn't have given her that option, I mean every curious person would also want to see for themselves" Austin said.
"I know I've made a mistake by bringing her here and I've apologized". Lisa said in an annoyed tone.
"Well, your apology ain't gonna change anything" Austin said nonchalantly.
"Whatever"Lisa rolled her eyes. "Mother said you and I should keep an eye on Farha". Lisa added.
"Oh really?" Austin said with a smirk. "I Know that look on your face and I'm warning you not to do anything stupid" Lisa said with a suspicious look.
"Well you know I am one of the most handsome men and no woman can resist" Austin said with pride.
"Oh please"Lisa rolled her eyes."you brag too much about your looks. You can't just go around seducing girls, and you are supposed to protect her.
"Fine I've heard you"Austin said.
"Better" Lisa replied as they walked down the white marble stairs together.

Back in Farha's home: since Farha got home, all she could think about is Agath. When she got home, her family aren't back yet and it was already 4 O'clock. "Ring! ring!" Farha's phone rang she checked the caller ID and it was her mother.
"Hey Mum"
"Hello darling, how have you been?"
"I'm fine mum, how is Fatima and Muhammad?"
"They're all fine. Sorry we took so long, your brother insisted we go get some ice cream, but we are on our way back".
"Okey no problem, but bring some ice cream for me too" Farha Said as she giggled.
"Okay honey, bye.".her mum replied.
"Bye" Farha said and she ended the call.

"I think I should go get something to eat before they come back" she walks into the kitchen and realized that there is no food. "Yeah, I forgot no one is at home so no one cooked" she said and sighed " let me go make some noodles, that will be easier to cook, cuz I'm really Famished".

Few minutes later, she finished cooking and went to the dining room with her plate of noodle and a glass of orange juice.
She sat down and started eating her meal. "Hey, don't you invite someone to come eat?" She heard someone say which startled her. She raised her head to look at the speaker then she saw the boy from the mirror, he was standing across the table. "Oh come on, can't I have at least a peaceful meal without being interrupted by a stranger?" Farha said to her self.
"I heard that, and for your information, I'm not a stranger" he said.
"Well I don't know your name and did you have to scare me like that?"Farha replied.
"My name is Austin, and I didn't mean to scare you." he said while flashing his beautiful smile at her.

'OMG he is sooo handsome, he is literally the most handsome guy I've ever seen'. Farha said in her mind.
"Of course I'm handsome and you are beautiful" he said while flashing his smile which made Farha blush a little.
"Wait, can you hear what I'm saying?"farha asked
"Of course"he answered
"Ohh"she said
"Eat up before your food gets cold"
"Okay" she said and continued eating.

As she's eating, she could feel his eyes on her. She finished eating and she started drinking her juice silently without saying a word.

As she stood up to take the used plate to the kitchen, she looked at him and he also continued staring at her.
"You are making me uncomfortable" she said.
"I know"he answered.
She didn't say anything and proceeded to the kitchen and he followed her.

None of them said anything to eachother. Austin just leaned against the wall and continued staring at her making her feel uncomfortable while she washed the used plate and cup.

When she was done washing the plate, she turned and met his beautiful eyes staring at her with a simple smile on his face.

"Piiiiiiiiim" she heard the horn of her mother's car at the gate.

"Looks like it's time for me to go. Good bye beautiful". He said with a smile and he disappeared.

"Thank God he is gone, he was making me Soo uncomfortable".
She said and went to open the gate for her mother and siblings.
When they came into the palor, her mother gave her the ice cream she promised.

"Thanks mum"Farha said happily.
"You are welcome and your father called on our way back home, he said he is coming home by 9:00pm"her mum replied.
"Okay" Farha replied.
"Better start taking it before It melts. Or before someone helps you finish it". Fatima said while looking at Muhammad, because he is the someone she is referring to.
"Just talk to me directly, cuz I know you are referring to me"Muhammad said.
And Farha just laughed at both of them.

Later after dinner, Farha went to bed early "perhaps if I sleep early, I won't have that same dream of blue eyed people again"she said to her self.
And she slept off.

Farha was right, she didn't have the dream of blue eyed people, but she had another dream, more like a nightmare that got her freaked out.

.....hey👋
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed this part cuz more parts are coming up🙂