Chapter 4 - The mirror

Later in the evening, my dad came back home from work. "Good evening daddy" I greeted.
"Thank you. How how are you doing?"
"I'm doing fine"
"Are you sure?" Dad asked me with a look of doubt.
"Yes dad" I answered.
"So how was your day?" He said while sipping a glass of water.
"It was strange"
"Really, What happened".
And I narrated everything that happened that day.

"Well, maybe it's just a mare dream. And maybe those birds are from the neighbor's house." Dad said after I finished the narration.
Oh come on!! Why don't they believe me, this is so annoying.
"But dad, don't you think it's not normal? I mean, how can a fifteen year old like me be having such a dream?"
Dad chuckled and said" it's just a night mare"
"Okey I'll take my leave now" I said and left his room.

I joined my younger brother Muhammad in the living room to watch movies just to distract myself from the thinking about that dream.
An hour later, I retired to the room to sleep.

I woke up later in the night because I'm thirsty. I checked the time and OMG it's three O'clock !!
I heard that this time is known as the devil's hour and that scared me, but I decided to be a brave girl and go get some water. On my way to the fridge the lights were off and I saw something like shadows passing very fast and I immediately turned on the lights and I saw nothing, and I closed my eyes "Farha calm down, you are just seeing things, there is nothing here" I Said trying to calm myself. I opened my eyes and continued walking to my room.

I entered the room and Fatima is still sleeping on the bed,I walked passed the mirror and I noticed something. A male and a female dressed in white standing beside me, the boy looks older than me and he was standing by my left, while the girl who looks my age was standing by my right side. "Aahhh" I screamed and moved one step back. I closed my eyes, and turned around, I opened my eyes but I didn't see anyone. I turned to the mirror and they are till there. "W-who are you, what are you doing here and what do you want?" I asked them with fear evident in my voice.

"Wow, you really ask too much questions" the male said, and they both Chuckled. "Don't mind him. And don't be scared of us, we are your siblings, we just came to visit you" the girl said calmly with a sweet smile plastered on her face.

Okay, to be sincere, I'm confused. "NO!! you are not my siblings, that's not possible" I said loudly.

"Don't be scared, we are not here to harm you. We just came to say Hi to our sister, it has been a long time you left us, and now we have found you." The boy said.
"What! This is just a baloney. I don't have any other siblings apart from Fatima and Muhammad" I said.
" Just leave please!! I don't know you, I've never seen you in my life" I pleaded.
" Okey, we will leave, if that's what you want. But keep this in mind, We will always be with you, you are our sister and you will soon come back home." The boy said.
"And we will always come to check on you" the girl said. And before I could blink, they are gone.

When they left I just sat on the cold tiles,my back leaning on the wall while hugging my legs. I just don't know what to think, who should I tell. No one believes me in this house. If I tell them about this, they would think I'm going crazy.

But Wait, those guys also had blue eyes, and white clothes. The girls hair is as long as mine in the dream. And they said we are siblings. How the hell is that possible.

Oh God, this is just so frustrating, I have been seeing different things since when I had that dream. I don't think I want to go back to sleep, because I'm scared they will appear in my dream.

I decided to close my eyes for some minutes but when I opened them, I found my self in a place that screams royalty. I think I'm in a place. I was sitting on a Golden throne.
I am also wearing a white dress.

What surprised me was, all the people there were bowing down for me.

Where am I, what the hell is going on?

I had to rub my eyes to make sure I am not dreaming and when I opened my eyes again, I was back in my room.

Oh God, what is wrong with me these days.

I checked the time and it was already five O'clock and Fatima just woke up.

"What are you doing on the floor, did you sleep there?" Fatima asked.

"No I didn't sleep here, I just woke up some minutes ago and I sat down hear" I lied.
"Okey, better stand up from there before you catch cold"she said and went into the bathroom.

I still sat there doing nothing.

What is happening to me?

Hey guys, hope u enjoyed reading 🙂
.
.
Watch out for more😊
And don't forget to vote and comment 😉