Mon's pov

"Hey Mon, have you heard about this entertainment company in Seoul that's looking for talented dancers?" Nop asked as we walked across campus.

"No, I haven't," I replied, feeling a bit surprised. "What company is it?"

"It's one of the biggest K-pop agencies in the industry," Nop said, his eyes lighting up. "They're holding auditions for new dancers next month, and I heard they're looking for people with a lot of potential."

"Wow, that sounds amazing," I said, feeling a bit excited. "But I don't know if I'm good enough."

"Are you kidding me, Mon? You're one of the most talented dancers I know," Nop said, giving me a shove. "You have to try out. This could be your chance to make your dreams of working in K-pop a reality."

"I don't know, Nop," I said, feeling a bit self-doubt. "I'm not sure I'm ready for something like this."

"Mon, you have to stop doubting yourself," Nop said, giving me a stern look. "You have so much talent and potential. Don't let your fear hold you back. You have to go for it."

"You really think so?" I asked, feeling a bit uncertain.

"I know so," Nop replied, giving me a smile. "You can do this, Mon. I believe in you."

"Thanks, Nop," I said, feeling grateful for his encouragement. "I'll think about it."

"You'd better," Nop said with a grin. "This could be your chance to make your dreams come true."

After Nop left, I headed back to my room feeling a bit conflicted. On one hand, I was excited at the thought of auditioning for a big K-pop agency. But on the other hand, I was scared that I wouldn't be good enough.

I sat down at my desk and pulled out my phone, determined to make an audition tape to send to the company. I started recording myself dancing to one of my favorite K-pop songs, but halfway through the song, I stopped and deleted the video.

I just didn't feel like I was good enough. The recordings I had made weren't up to my own standards, let alone the standards of a big entertainment company.

I was about to give up and go to bed when my mom walked into my room. She must have noticed the look of frustration on my face, because she asked me what was wrong.

"I'm trying to make an audition tape for a K-pop agency, but I don't think I'm good enough," I said, feeling a bit discouraged.

"Nonsense, Mon," my mom said, giving me a comforting hug. "You're one of the most talented dancers I know. Don't let your own doubts hold you back."

She sat down next to me and helped me choose one of the recordings I had made. It wasn't perfect, but it was the best I had. Together, we sent it off to the company, hoping for the best.

I went to bed that night feeling a bit nervous, but also hopeful. Maybe, just maybe, this would be my chance to make my dreams of working in K-pop a reality.