7] Invitation & Shopping

Start from the beginning

"Bye".

I bid her good bye and proceeded on my way to neurological department.

You know, we should compliment people whenever we get a chance. I mean, I don't know about others but whenever someone compliments me there's that smile that comes on my face and I guess its same way for others too.

As I complimented Dr. Sinha just a while ago the smile that crept on her face is what I want, to make people smile to see them happy. If a mere compliment can do that then why not that's why I try to compliment people as much as possible at least I can make someone smile just by a compliment...

****

Finally, it's time for lunch. I am starving as I didn't had my breakfast today. I went to cafeteria to have lunch with Anvi and Jay.

They hadn't arrived yet so I thought of scrolling through my phone to check for any calls or messages.

When I opened my phone I saw messages from an unknown number. I opened the message and got to know that it was from Vihaan, it said that he wanted to invite me to his birthday party and he also mentioned that he got my number from Vineet.

I guess it can be a step towards our friendship so I accepted his invitation and texted him back that I will definitely come and thanked him for inviting.

After some time Anvi and Jay finally came.

"Hey", Anvi chirped.

"Hi", I said back.

"You guys are late today", I stated.

"Yeah, because of work load", Jay told me.

I nodded.

"Okay, so tell me what do you guys want for lunch, I will bring it", said Jay.

"Sandwich for me", said Anvi.

"Palak?", asked Jay.

"Sandwich", I replied.

"Okay then sandwich it is, I will be right back".

As Anvi settled down I thought of telling her about the invitation till Jay is back with our lunch.

"Actually, I wanted to show you something", I started the conversation and showed her the text from Vihaan.

"Oh my goodness", she said all excited.

"What's there to be that much excited?" I asked her.

"Oh comon', Palak he texted you personally, he could have asked Shri or Vineet to inform you but he didn't".

"You know, you are really lucky that he's gonna be around you more often because of Shri and Vineet. I mean look at him he's such a handsome hunk", she continued.

"Why don't you try dating him".

"What?"

"I mean why not if he is single".