Synopsis

Young Love Series
A Collaboration
Installment 1 of 14

Esmeray Cortez, a highschooler, fell in love with her best friend, Mateo Navarro. In the middle of the school year, her childhood friend who she hasn't met in while, Weslie De Leon transferred to their school. Esmeray introduced the two to each other hoping that they could be friends, but she ended up acting as cupid for the two.

Will she be able to matchmake them without breaking her own heart?

***

Young Love Series tells about how teenagers experienced the bitter sweet in life. It tells more about how teenage life was, on how teenagers thought love was. Young Love Series is full of realization. This series shows you the different kind of struggles of every teenagers.

Story of 14 different teenagers, who found pain in love, who found the reality in being a teenager, who found that the love they feel is just a young Love that leads thier young hurt into pain. The Young Love of these teenagers made them feel the reality, made them feel realization.

A Collaboration of 14 Amazing Aspiring Authors:

#1 - Playing Cupid by Rsso_Ris_Writes

#2 - Roses And Flame by Cosiddetta

#3 - The Risk Kf Falling (in love) by Ji_Sorei

#4 - A Thousand Words by LadyLonelySadness

#5 - Survival Standpoint by PreciousGela

#6 - 1973 by mauve_mallow

#7 - When The Rain Drops by JustUnUglyGirl

#8 - Same Old Smile by Crazymelophaine

#9 - Pretty & Perfect by vnforgettwble

#10 - Bad Bitch 101 by lilsolerianxx

#11 - Forbidden Affection by eselciey

#12 - Sealed Lips by zaxhira

#13 - Forget Me, Not by its_ryshn

#14 - No New, Still You by Astralley_

***

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

📍PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This story is still On-Going and Unedited so expect that it'll have a lot of errors such as typographical, grammatical errors and others.