ch 13

After my punishment finished. Yeonjun took me to his medical room carrying me in his arms. The room is in our home only...
Everyone came in that room...

Yeonjun- noona pls wait (soft)

Yeonjun- hyung?

Jk- first him...

Yeonjun- hmm... Hyunjin come sit here...

Hyunjin- it's not anything bad right?

Yeonjun- no it's not but I need to give you this injection.

Hyunjin- but what's the problem hyung?

Yeonjun- your vitamins are really low... So to boost up you need them...

Hyunjin- okay, I'll take them...

Yeonjun- (I held his arm and injected. I smile and ruffle his hair.)

Yeonjun- if you want to leave then you can go...

Hyunjin- hyung I'll wait and we'll leave together....

Yeonjun- okay then... Just sit on the couch...

Hyunjin- yes hyung....

Yeonjun- hyung your turn...

Jk- okay... What my problems?

Yeonjun- actually, there's no problem but you need to get 2 booster shots for xxx reason...

Jk- okay...

Yeonjun- hyung Ik you don't like needles but pls and also acc to your report I'll have to give it in your bottom.
(I kept my hand on his shoulder)

Jk- o-okay...

Yeonjun- lay down...

Yeonjun pov.

I prepared the injection. I pulled his pants and boxers down. Then I push the needle slowly and injected in his left one and the same with the other. 

Jk- ahh. Finally I'm out of danger...

yeonjun- yes hyung...

Jk hyung ruffle my hair lovingly and said.

Jk- I'm proud of you. You are doing too well dear. I'm waiting aside okay...

Yeonjun- thanks kook hyung. Come noona...

Jk- I'll bring her... (I touch her hand but it was really hot. I touch her forehead and she's burning)

Jk- y/n do you have fever? What happened?

Yeonjun- It's the side effects of the booster dose I gave her. It's nothing to worry...

Y/n pov

Y/n- yeonjun baby pls make me okay, my head hurts like... Ahh... Pls...

Yeonjun- shh... Calm down noona... But for that you need to take 4 injections today.

Y/n- okay... I'll do... But pls...

He took my temperature. It said 104° F. He turned me, pulled my pants and panty down. He gave me 1 in the left and 1 in the right. I sobbed.

Yeonjun- noona these 2 are heavy doses and I'll give you in sit spot only...

After all that... I took her to her room and jk hyung was beside her.