ch 5

Jungkook- it's okay baby...
Shh... Relax... Wanna go down?

Y/n- b-but promise me you won't tell this to yeonjun...

Jungkook- if hyunjin knows it doesn't he deserves to?

Y/n- oppa but I've no energy to say anything more...

Jungkook- I'll...

Y/n- I stood up but fell back...

Y/n- ouch...

Jungkook- come. (I carry her down stairs and softly make her sit on the sofa)

Jungkook- yeonjun...

Yeonjun- yes Hyung?

Jungkook- can I ask you a question? (He nodded)

Jungkook- what would you do if you saw a girl being harassed?

Yeonjun- huh? Make sure if she's fine then I'll just fight back the person who tried if they're there & comfort the girl.

Jungkook- and what if that girl is your sister?

Yeonjun- what? Noona, I'd have not thought twice before killing that person right away...

Jungkook- and if I tell you something like that happened to your noona?

Yeonjun- (I look at her & she nodded. I'm younger but still I'm taller than her. Her eyes screamed to get comfort. She was so light. I pull her on my lap softly)

Yeonjun- noona is it all okay?
Are you hurt somewhere physically?

Hyunjin- Hyung actually...

Yeonjun- oh... Noona well if that's all done. Are you hungry?

Jungkook- you guys talk & also you may order it if you want. I'll leave...

Hyunjin- Hyung!! Pls just.. (he walked away to his & y/n shared room)

After a while

Y/n- (I came inside the room without knocking but I saw oppa sitting on the floor with his head on her knees & he was crying. I crouch down & kept my hand on his shoulder)

Y/n- what happened oppa?

Jungkook- forgive me sweetie. Forgive me, I'm such a bad brother. I couldn't even protect my sister. I hate that state of yours. It's all cause of me if I would have paid attention then It would never even take place. I wish no one gets a brother like me specially a girl.

Y/n- shh... Relax, calm down... (I rubb his back. He crouch even more and hugged my waist as his head was somewhere below my shoulder)

At night...
.y/n- oppa can we cuddle...

Jungkook- sure honey come on.

Y/n- for a change let me be the base pls?

Jungkook- okay (I softly hug her and kept my hand inside her top rubbing her belly gently and then fell asleep)