ch 4

It's been two weeks to that incident. I woke up at 7 am as I felt something wet. I went to the washroom on an instant and it that time of the month for me.

Y/n- these lucky boys, don't ever have to face them...

After getting fresh and inserting an tampon I found kook oppa layin while using his phone...

Y/n- kook oppa? Mornin'

Jungkook- mornin' sweetie. (Kept the phone aside)

Y/n- you awake? (Cold)

Jungkook- yeah, like 10 mins. I didn't see you beside me so I thought you might in the washroom so that's why I waited.

y/n- I'll go wake the kids up...
(Left)

Jungkook- what's wrong with her? From childhood she's introvert I understand that. But when she turned 14 that change in her behaviour is unexpected. Now I can't take it more, she doesn't even express her pain..I have to tell yeonjun

Meanwhile

Y/n- yeonjun get up. (Cold)

Yeonjun- n-noona mornin' w-what happened?...

Y/n- wake hyunjin up and come down with in 30 mins.

At evening...

Jungkook- (knock)

Y/n- come in (my breasts, stomach & thighs were paining)

Jungkook- sweetie are you k?

Y/n- y-yah... (I wipe my tears and layed straight as I was curled up)

Jungkook- (sigh) (I sat on the bed & pull her up to my lap gently)

Y/n- oppa y-you don't h-have to

Jungkook- shh... Is it that time of the month?

Y/n- (I look down)

Jungkook- means it is. (I softly removed her hand from her belly. I slid my hand in her top rubbing her belly)

Jungkook- does it hurt anywhere else?

Y/n- t-thighs... (Low)

Jungkook- hmm... (I cup her inner thighs and massaged her thighs & inner thighs both. After a while I said)

Jungkook- Can I ask you something?

Y/n- hmmm... Y-yah...

Jungkook- do you trust me?

Y/n- what kind of a question's that oppa?

Jungkook- you will you tell me one thing?  (She nodded)

Jungkook- are you okay?

Y/n- w-what?

Jungkook- sweetie, are you mentally disturbed?

Y/n- I -I Uhm...

Jungkook- pls tell me. Trust I'll try to help you pls...

Y/n- o-oppa you won't be angry right?

Jungkook- hmm... Pls tell me...

Y/n- wh-when I was 14. In 9th my teacher in sports slot he did inappropriate things to me. Wh-when I s-slapped him, he d-dragged me inside a room & e-even r_p_d m-me. T-then wh-when I went to college the first year w-was fine but wh-when I went to h-hostle the pr-professor d-did the s-same (broken voice & 1 tear escaped)

Jungkook- (I was shocked. I never even thought this was the matter. I mean why. I was really angry but at the same time I felt so bad. I hug her tightly while she kept her head on my chest)

Jungkook- let it all out honey... Oppa is here...

After a while she calmed.

Jungkook- why you never told me? How did you even managed? I'm just so out of my mind. How you manage to do college?! Is that a reason your grades fell down in 10th & college 2nd grade?

Y/n- yes oppa I'm sorry...

Jungkook- I punished you even when it wasn't your fault. You must have been handling so much mental and physical pain... Why you never told me anything?

Y/n- hyunjin knows. He never told anyone because I took his promise that he won't without asking me. And he is a really good boy...

Jungkook- hmm... Anyways leave it. Try to forget it...

Y/n- DO YOU THINK OVERCOMING DEPRESSION IS THAT EASY? (I shouted)

Jungkook- (I was dum founded after what she said. Depression but she's too young and that time just 14)

Y/n- I-I am sorry oppa. I didn't m-mean to shout at you...