Chapter Four: A Taste of Poison

[Leto Driver]

Casey, Lily and I are in the kitchen, preparing pizzas.

"Sometimes, I just can't believe my life. Shredding cheese one minute, shredding evil beasts the next!" Casey said, while shredding the cheese. "Hey, this whole thing came out of nowhere for you, Casey. It's gotta be majorly intense, especially for a cub." Lily said.

"Come on, Lily. Sure, this whole thing just came out of nowhere for Casey, but I believe it was destiny that brought him here." I said. "And hey, even if he's a cub, he's a cute one." I said, and giggled. I was busy cutting the ingredients, that I didn't see Casey blushing, or Lily smirking. "Well, I'm not a cub anymore. You don't have to worry about me." Casey said.

"One large Thriller Gorilla Pizza, extra banana!" Fran said, from the other side of the wall. "One Thriller Gorilla, coming up." Casey said.

"Bananas?" Casey questioned. "RJ and Alex says, everything's better with bananas." Lily said. "Eh, both Alex and I aren't picky eaters. So, we're good with anything, especially bananas on pizzas." I said.

"Where is RJ and Alex, anyway?" Casey asked. "No clue, he's been working in the garage for days." Lily said. "Hey, do you guys think there's something going on between RJ and Alex?" I asked

 "Good question." Casey said, the three of us looks up thinking for a bit.

Ć𝚮𝝚℟℟𝒀 𝘽Ỻ𝑂şş𝑂𝙼ş

[3rd Person]

In the garage, RJ and Alex were originally working on something.

But as the two kept flirting here and there, it turned into a make out session.

RJ had Alex pushed against a wall, as the both of them were making out. Alex pushed RJ back a bit, the both of them were panting. "Seriously, RJ? We could be finishing on the project you're doing, and we're making out, again?" He questioned.

RJ chuckled. "What can I say." He lean towards Alex's ear. "You're just that irresistible, darling." He whispered.

"If we keep going, I don't know if we can stop." Alex said, he had his hands on RJ's chest.

RJ sighed, a bit disappointed. He starts pulling away. "Well, if you really wanna stop-" He didn't get to finished, as Alex grabbed his shirt and pulled him back.

"Did I say, I want to stop?" Alex questioned, raising his eyebrow. "Take me, Alpha." He said, gripping RJ's shirt more.

RJ smirked. "Will do, love." He growled, and attacks Alex's lips. The both of them went back into their make out session.

Ć𝚮𝝚℟℟𝒀 𝘽Ỻ𝑂şş𝑂𝙼ş

[Leto Driver]

"Nah." Casey, Lily and I said, shaking our heads.

Lily grabbed some dough. "You grab the board." She told Casey. "I got the bananas." I said, putting the banana slices on the table. "And I got the dough." Lily said, she threw it into the air. Casey caught it with the board.

Casey sprinkled the flour onto the dough, he got it on both me and Lily. "Oops, my bad." He said.

"Oh no, you didn't." Lily said, grabbing the shredded cheese. "You're gonna regret that." I said, grabbing the banana slices. "Leto, Lily, wait. You two are reasonable people-" Casey said.

I grabbed Casey's cap off of his head. Lily and I sprinkled the shredded cheese and banana slices on him. "Our bad." Lily and I said, and laughed.

"Oh, laugh it up. You two are gonna be so sorry for that one." Casey said, grabbing the mashed bananas, and puts it on our heads.