Chapter Two: Welcome to the Jungle, Part Two

Leto POV

All of us were still fighting the Rinshies. We saw Fran in trouble, Casey finally Morphed, and saved her, and he begins fighting Mantor.

"He's amazing!" Lily said.

"Agree!" I agreed.

"You'll pay for that!" Mantor said, as he fired at Casey.

"I'll pay, in claw!" Casey said, and he continue attacking Mantor.

The both of them fought.

"You're in for a shock!" Casey punched Mantor.

"Call to the Beast Inside! Unleash the Tiger!" Casey shouted, as he summoned his Tiger Spirit and defeated Mantor. "Jungle Fury! Red Ranger!"

"I did it! I can control the power. I did it, yeah!" Casey said.

The three of us went over to him.

"How did I do it?" Casey asked, as he place his hands on mine and Lily's shoulders.

"That was amazing!" I said, as I grabbed his hand.

"We knew you could do it!" Lily said, as she puts her hand with ours.

"Gotta admit, you're one tough tiger." Theo complimented, as he place his hand with ours.

"Thanks guys." Casey said.

Mantor came back. "You think you can destroy me? I'll show you what real power is! I generate people's fear and it makes me stronger! It makes me grow!" He shouted, as he grew giant.

"Get out of the way!" I shouted.

"Run!" Lily shouted.

The four of us ran, as we dodged Mantor's attack. The four of us fell.

"No!" We shouted, as Mantor prepare to attack us.

Suddenly an orange light appears and attacks Mantor.

The four of us stood up.

"Go, Master Mao!" Theo shouted.

Master Mao knocked Mantor away, and we cheered.

"It is not safe here." Master Mao said, and he brought us to a safe place.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

We teleported on top of a roof.

The four of us de-morphed.

"Master Mao, we thought you were gone forever." Casey said.

"The spirit of a Phai Zhuq can never be destroyed." Master Mao explains. "My body no longer exist on this Earth, but I will be watching over you."

"Okay, that answers my first question. Now can you explain how that mantis grew the size of a stadium?" Casey questioned.

"It's an advanced level growing technique." Master Mao said. "Your enemy has mastered it. Now, you must fight them on that level."

"We'd be happy to, except for one little thing." I said.

"You never taught us how." Lily said.

"You have a new Master. He will teach you." Master Mao said, and he disappears.

ⅭᕼЕℜℜ𝕐 𝘉𝓛℺𝓢𝓢℺𝙈

Alex POV

RJ and I were meditating, on a mat.

"Can you stop staring at me? I'm trying to meditate." I said to my boyfriend, who was sitting behind me.