Chapter Three: Sigh of the Tiger

[Alexander "Alex" Paxton]

Casey, Lily, Leto, RJ and I are in Jungle Karma Pizza. RJ was training Casey and Lily, while I was training Alex. RJ was wearing a blindfold.

"All right, dude," RJ said, as he points at Lily, "and dudette." He said, and points at Casey.

I chuckled. "It's always funny to see him get something wrong." I told Leto, who was sitting next to me and meditating.

"What is your relationship with RJ, anyway?" Leto asked.

"Let's just say we're really close friends." I said, and winked.

"In order to defeat me, you have to be in complete harmony with your Animal Spirits." RJ said. "And get very lucky."

"Come on, Lily. He's all ours." Casey said.

"Are you sure about this, RJ?" Lily asked. "I don't wanna dent your Metaphysical Zen."

"I think it's already too late for that." I jokingly said.

"I'll get you, for that one, AP." RJ said, before turning back to Lily. "I'm using the swoop technique, eyesight is a bonus not a necessity." He said. "Now hit me with your best shot."

Casey and Lily went towards RJ, and he blocked them easily.

"How is RJ, doing that?" Leto asked.

"He had a lot of training." I said. "Not to mention, he's also using the sound around him."

Casey bumped into a speaker, it almost fell on him, but RJ caught it. Casey and Lily tried to go after RJ again, but they failed. They tried to stay silent, but RJ threw Casey towards the couch, and Lily fell on the ground.

"You were distracted and defeated." RJ said. "Remember guys, the enemy is merciless and just as graceful as-" He said, and tripped. He quickly stood back up. "Me."

I snorted, while Leto and the others hold in their laughter.

"All right." RJ said, and took off his blindfold. "That's enough for right now. I want you guys to take some time to internalize your defeat, while I watch Judge Jamie." He said. "AP, you want in on this?" He asked.

"How about later? I'm still teaching Leto some things." I said, the both of us stood up, and went away.

Ć𝚮𝝚℟℟𝒀 𝘽Ỻ𝑂şş𝑂𝙼ş

All of us are now in the room, as we look at the surveillance.

RJ and I were on the couch.

"Ah, yes, the old museum heist." RJ said. "Typical. Go get her."

"Be ready for anything!" I said. "She's a feisty one." I said.

I saw RJ taking out a bowl of popcorn. He look over to me. "Want some?" He asked, and smiles.

[Leto Driver]

All of us grabbed onto the vine, and swung out of the room.

Ć𝚮𝝚℟℟𝒀 𝘽Ỻ𝑂şş𝑂𝙼ş

All of us Morphed, and got to where Camille and the Rishies are.

"Not so fast! Lizard Lady!" Theo said.

"Oh, Power Rangers! How sweet!" Camille said. "Attack!" She ordered.

All of us begin fighting the Rishies.

I jumped into the middle of the Rishies, and did a swoop attack, making them fall.

"I got her!" Casey said, and he chased after Camille.