Then came Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange. Rabastan was another one of Tom's first Death Eaters along with Tadeus and Abraxas. He was a quiet man, hardly spoke but whenever he did, Tom listened. Rabastan didn't have a family of his own, he had dedicated his whole life to serving and he preferred it that way. At times Tom couldn't tell if the man had liked him much but there were plenty of times when Rabastan was the one to save Tom and each time he had a soft expression. He didn't say he adored the Dark Lord but he had never done anything to say otherwise.

Rodolphus had taken in his brother's footsteps and he was a proud Death Eater. He refused to believe any good could come from a world ruled by Albus Dumbledore. He and Tom had butt heads plenty of times but he would never betray the man. Like his brother he respected and adored the Dark Lord.

Then of course Antonin Dolohov, another original Death Eater.

The man was tall with fair skin and dark hair streaked with grey. His eyes were a deep green and he had a fairly built figure for someone his age. His hands were crossed over a black cane, his heir rings glittering in the light of the fireplace. He seemed to be thinking until his eyes met those of the Dark Lord and he smiled. Antonin never smiled at anyone other than the Dark Lord. Like Rabastan, he was dedicated to the Dark and nothing more. His line would die with him and Tom thought this was a good thing. He couldn't imagine another Antonin.

Beside Antonin were the Carrows. Alecto and Amycus. Twins. They did have a family both having twin sons going to Hogwarts one in each House save for Gryffindor. Like Antonin they were first generation Death Eaters, though a bit younger than himself. Like Fred and George they were almost inseparable and like Fred and George, they too adored everything the Dark Lord did. Alecto was a striking woman, her dark hair curled to perfection and her silver grey eyes accented by dark shadow. She wore fine red robes to match her brother's red suit. Being twins, Amycus looked much like his sister, though his features were sharper and firmer. 

Alecto was fairly outgoing and could persuade many a man to do what she wanted whereas Amycus was reserved. He had a sharp tongue and even sharper wand skills. The three were talking quietly, obviously missing being able to talk to their old friends.

Then came Severus and Barty. Barty and Severus were exact opposites, Severus being not only a vampire but a half-blood. To most he was dark and brooding. Could not joke around and did not like loud mouthed people. Barty was outgoing and was never too serious until it came to the Dark Lord. As always Severus was dressed in black robes, his dark hair falling in place at his shoulders and his arms crossed over his shoulders as he sighed at whatever Barty was laughing about. The latter chuckling and shaking his head. Barty was fairly handsome too, his hair a wispy brown and his eyes dark. He had a wicked smile and unlike most of the other purebloods, he didn't care what he wore.

This was proven by his worn out flannel and ripped trousers. An odd style he picked up from muggles but he said they gave him room to move when he needed to get messier jobs done. He was not a blood traitor, but he didn't like certain purebloods like his father. He was young and wanted to prove he could be useful to the Dark Lord and he was. Barty was a good listener but he was able to take the lead when he needed to. 

Igor was a traitor and Evan Rosier had died fighting Alastor Moody upon the Dark Lord's vanquishing on Halloween night. Wilkes had died as well as Regulas Black, Sirius' elder brother.

Leaving Ebony Rosier(Evan's father), Walden Macnair, Corban Yaxley, Damian Mulciber, Augustus Rookwood, Daniel Mulciber (son), Arthur Avery and Atticus Avery (son). Those being his first Death Eaters. He was fond of Rosier as well, having been a classmate in school with Tom, but the others he knew he had neglected. The Dark Lord had treated them only like followers and not the friends he had when he was young. Because of this the inner circle was larger than it was meant to be and some did not know each other as they should have.