-11-

"again?"

The cashier siad creasing his eyebrow while chewing his gum continuously sawing the same product again every morning being bought with a same girl.

"Y-yea-"

"You must really love Banana Milk..." He muttered and putting the thing on the plastic bag with a receipt.

"Oh no, I don't really drink banana milk...it's just my...friend he really loves it!" Hayeon briefly explained adjusting her new glasses.

"that reminds me of my nasty roommate inlove with that drink" A somehow rant from the cashier that Hayeon chuckled about.

"Oh what is this?" She noticed something the cashier inserted.

"You know, I'll give you two free ticket at the fair. Our store just get it's anniversary, and having a promo for every regular costumer"

the boy explained pointing a poster behind him and provide her a two violet tickets that made the girl get surprise of.

"Thank you...J-Jeonoo?" She sharpened her eyes to see the name tag more clearly.

"Jeongwoo." He corrected.

"Bye Jeongwoo see you tomorrow again" Hayeon let out a chuckle and started to walk away after she payed.

"No thanks, I'm resigning anyway...enjoy the ticket with your friend and have date!" Jeongwoo hollered from her back enough for Hayeon to heard it.

"No thanks"

.

She walked cheerfully on her way to her classroom where her shiny hair swinging passionately.

"Two tickets?" She mumble to herself didn't know what will she do with it knowing herself doesn't have anyone to hang out with.

Hayeon saw Jaehyuk talking to a girl before she could approach to his desk and give him the drink.

"Nahh....better for Jaehyuk and his girl" she said smiling and try to eavesdrop their conversation.

Honestly, Hayeon thought the last weekend weird hapenning was just a merely infatuation with the boy. She thought she was just overthinking much.

c'mon Hayeon, it was nothing. You are just overeacting.

"I do not think I can go on weekends. I have a family dinner though" it was Jaehyuk's voice declining the girl's offer.

"Oh, so you cant come with me in the fair then," the other frowned of what she heard.

"I'm really sorry Mihye..." Jaehyuk apologize by declining it and watch her walk away with a grudge.

Hayeon was not sure if the boy was sincere being feeling bad about it. However, it convinced her that the two tickets will gonna be useless anyway.

The boy instantly shifted his sight to the girl near from him.

"Don't just kept eavesdropping there, and give me my banana milk please..." He notice Hayeon who's holding the cartoon.

"You're having a family dinner in weekends?" Hayeon can finally approach his desk.

"Why? Are you planning to treat me on weekend?" Jaehyuk said without looking at her focusing on slurping instead.

"Actually no. The cashier give me free tickets to the fair and I don't kn-"

Her statement take his attention, and instantly cut her words off.

"Ask Yedam out" he straightforward said meeting her gaze.

"Yeah cause it was so easy" Hayeon sarcastically muttered.

"pstt...it was. There is no reason for him to declined it since he was free every weekends. Just ask him. Easy!" The latter advice making it more easy as it sound.

"It's not" Hayeon wasn't a bit convince knowing she don't have any guts to ask him.

He heaved a really meaningful sigh.

"Should we need to rehearse or what?"

.

'Okay this is it Hayeon. Remember what Jaehyuk said and advices!'

Taking a deep breath, and exhale. Hayeon was found sweating out of nervousness watching Yedam simply sitting on his desk beside, Jaehyuk giving her a thumbs up.

Clearing her throat, it attract the said guy's attention.

The scripted words that she tried to memorise from Jaehyuk, started to formed inside her head. the problem is, her confidence.

Where she should gain it?

And there's Jaehyuk giving her an assuring smile that everything will gonna be fine as their expectation.

She smiled.

"Um, Hi Yedam!"

"Oh, what's up Hayeon!" Ever since, Yedam was been nice and cheerful to her.

"Are you...f-free in weekends?" Hayeon stammered a little bit even she knew what is the answer.

"Yeah, why?"

"D-do you want to go at the fair with me? I had two tickets." The girl on her glasses finally said it.

Without any seconds he right away agreed.

"Sure! Let's go together!"

__