Chapter 12

Previously on the god of speed
"RIASSSSSS". Raynare's scream woke everyone up as they rushed into the room and into the bathroom.

"Oh my god". There was blood on the wall and the pressure of holy magic was in the air.

"EOBARD". Raynare screamed his name waking him from a deep sleep and he quickly ran into the room and saw Rias's towel.

"RIAS, WHERE IS SHE"? Eobard yelled and everyone shook there head.

"We have no idea". Akeno told the god who quickly ran around and house and found nothing.

"GUYS I GOT SOMETHING". Eobard ran back into the bathroom and Raynare was holding a fallen angle feather.

"Is that a fallen angle feather"? Kiba asked and she nodded her head. Eobard walked up and took it and fell to his knees.

"Rias". Eobard looked up darkly as the storm outside went from bright lightning to a dark red.

"Eobard". Raynare hugged him from the side and he looked up and his eyes went a dark electric red.

"Star of god, I will kill you. I WILL KILL YOU". Lightning roared as he screamed in his Savitar voice and quickly summoned his armor and ran into the speed force.

With Kokabiel

"The lightning is red? How the hell is it red"? Freed asked and Kokabiel smirked.

"Savitar knows the girl is gone, and I am gonna use that against her. Get the weapon ready". Kokabiel told Freed who pulled out a blade with white lightning cracking off it. "The god slayer, even Savitar will fall to this blade". Kokabiel said holding the blade. "Come and find me god of speed, I will be waiting". Kokabiel sat on a throne and put a barrier up.

With Eobard

With Eobard

Everyone was sitting waiting for Eobard to come downstairs as the storm grew worse every second.

"Eobard, I hope he is ok". Raynare told herself as he quickly ran downstairs.

"I know where Rias is being held". Eobard told everyone as they shot up ready to fight.

"Ok, let's go kick some ass then". Koneko said and everyone agreed.

"No stay here I can't afford to lose anyone else". Eobard ran into the speed force and summoned his armor.

With Kokabiel

"Mmmm". The star of god looked down and saw Rias finally waking up from being knocked out.

"Good morning Rias Gremory". Rias was chained up and looked up at Kokabiel.

"You must be Kokabiel, the fallen angel general who stole the blades"? Rias asked and he nodded his head. "Why did you take me, killing me will do nothing". Rias told the star of god who laughed.