Chapter 6

Eobard was waiting sitting on his couch watching tv. It was 4;30. In 30 minutes Eobard would make his appearance as Savitar. Why she wanted that time and place he dose not care for. As long as she stays out of his work she will be fine.

"I think the Gremory girls got something up her sleeve for you". Raynare said walking in sitting next to him.

"Oh please, I am the one who's got the Gremory heir. I am the god of speed, time is always on my side". Eobard told her as she stay back and watched the tv.

"What will you do when you make your appearance"? Raynare asked and Eobard smirked.

"Depends on the situation, and why the Gremory heir wishes to speak with a god of my power". Eobard told her and she continues to watch the tv.

"So it would seem you are gonna see how the hole thing plays out"? Raynare asked and he nodded.

TICK TICK

The 2 looked at the time and saw it was 4:58, smirking Eobard stood up and stretched.

"Let's see what you want Gremory girl". Eobard summoned his armor and ran out of the house causing a sonic boom to roar over the town scaring a ton or people.

In the orc

"Rias I have been sent by Sirzechs to make sure both party's handle the situation properly". A maid with silver eyes and hair said and Rias nodded.

"I understand Grayfia". Rias told the ultimate queen as Rias looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:59. "Where is he"? Rias thought to herself as there was 10 seconds left

10
9
8
7
6
5
BOOOOOOOOOM

a powerful sonic boom shook the hole room as they looked outside and saw a streak of lightning running right at them. Eobard ran around and came into the room. Everyone was shocked to see Savitar there. Grayfia heart fell to the floor seeing the legendary god of speed.

"S-Savitar." Grayfia said and everyone's fear went threw the roof when Grayfia identified the god.

"Hello Ultimate queen". Savitar told her as she shook in fear feeling the power rolling off his body.

"What is this, I have never felt so much power before. His poweer way outclasses Sirzechs". Rias thought finally face to face with the legendary god.

"Rias Gremory, I was told you wished to speak with me". The armored god asked and she nodded her head.

"I wis-".

"Phoenix". Kiba cut her off when a fire magical circle appeared in the room and a handsome man with blond hair blue eyes and a red suit came out of the it.

"Riser has returned to the human world". Riser said looking at Rias. "As my dear let's head back to get ready for the wedding". Riser had yet to see Savitar cause when they looked back where he was he was gone.

"W-where did it go"? Akeno asked as there was a knock on the door and Rias opened it to see Eobard smirking.

"Hello Rias". Eobard told her respectfully but she looked upset.

"You said I would get to speak with him, I didn't even get to speak". Eobard walked by her into the room.

"Savitar dose not deal with marriage problems, he has much more important matters to handle". Eobard said smirking as he saw Grayfia who was still scared cause she was just strong enough to tell that teen was Savitar.

"Scream and your entire race dies". Grayfia heard Savitar's voice in her head she saw glowing white thunder flood Eobards eyes quickly then vanished.

"And who might you be human"? Riser asked rudely and Eobard looked at him calmly.

"Riser Phoenix, 3 son and heir to the Phoenix clan ranking high class pure blood. 13-0 in combat with all peearge members". Eobard told Riser as everyone but Grayfia was shocked.

"H-how do you know that human"? Riser yelled and Eobard stood calm not moving.

"I am the farthest thing to a human". Eobard told the Phoenix who just glared at him.

"He I don't care what you say, leave now or Riser will remove you himself". Riser said and now Eobard smirked.

"A little upset are we? Are fiancé wants nothing to do with us. How sad that is Riser". Eobard told Riser.

"Riser that's enough". Grayfia finally stepped in before Riser could enrage the god of speed. "Lord Lucifer saw that there would be a disagreement".

"I want nothing to do with you Riser you care for Rias Gremory, not Rias". The crimson haired devil told him.

"I don't care are parents set this in place for the future of are kind". Riser told Rias who glared back at him.

"Sense you can't come to a agreement a rating game will be held to make the final decisions". Grayfia told the 2 and Riser smirked.

"I will give you 10 days to prepare my love. After those 10 days we will meet and I will claim you as my wife". Riser told Rias as he vanished.

"Damnit". Rias said out loud as she looked back to Grayfia.

"I will head back to the underworld and tell Lord Sirzechs your agreement to the battle". Grayfia told Rias as she looked at Eobard one more time then left in a white magical circle.

BAMMMM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER, like comment share and as I always say until next time THUNDER_god17 OUTTTT

PS sorry for grammar mistakes