Chapter 11

Eobard woke up and saw that Rias was gone confused he got up and went into the bathroom and saw her clothes but the bathroom was a complete mess.

"Rias". Eobard quickly ran downstairs and saw Raynare making food.

"Good morning Eobard, Rias wanted me to tell you she and everyone had to go early to meet with some people sent from the church". Raynare explained calming the god down.

"Woo, ok I thought something happened". Eobard told her and Raynare waved him off.

"Yep it's all good, don't worry". Raynare put Eobard plate on the table and he ate his food and helped clean up.

Later in the day

Eobard ran into the club room to see the tension was high, confused until he saw Kiba with a cut and he scanned his body and saw holy aura inside his blood cells. "What happened Rias? Why is Kiba hurt". Eobard asked her and she sighed.

"Kiba challenged one of the girls who came from the church to a battle and lost. It was a fair fight then they left to look for a rouge priest with a holy sword". Rias explained to the god who looked over to Kiba and narrowed his eyes.

"What where you doing outside my house last night"? Eobard asked and Kiba's heart beat went up.

"I was handing a situation, nothing to worry about. We know that a fallen angle general stole 4 fragments of the original Excalibur". Kiba tried to throw the conversation over and Eobard let it go for now.

"Kokabiel, that's the name of the fallen angle who's here". Rias told Eobard who looked back at her.

"What would a fallen angle want with holy swords and to come here of all places"? Eobard asked and Rias shrugged her shoulders.

"I am not sure but I do know he is extremely dangerous and we need to take this matter seriously". Rias explained to everyone who nodded there head as Kiba and Asia got up.

"This is a battle your gonna need help with, I can handle the fallen angel alone". Eobard told Rias who shook her head.

"No, we can handle this Eobard. Please we wanna try to see if are training has helped". Rias explained to the god who just didn't like the sound of that.

"I am not sure I am comfortable yet with you guys taking on someone that strong alone". Eobard explained he fought Kokabiel, he knows his sick mind and games he plays.

"Do you not believe in us"? Rias asked and Eobard shook his head.

"It's not that, I just don't want to put you in a situation you don't have to be in potentially". Eobard explained to Rias who didn't look pleased.

"Everyone is dismissed". Rias told them all and they looked kinda worried and confused but none the less they all left leaving Eobard and Rias alone.

"Rias please-t". Eobard looked back and saw she vanished in a magical circle. "This is not gonna end well, I gotta be ready to make the leap". Eobard told himself before he went into the speed force and ran back to his house.

"Raynare I nee-". Eobard walked in to see Xenovia and Irina inside and she was badly wounded. "Who are these people? Why are they here and Injured"? Eobard asked and Raynare spoke up.

"They showed up here asking for help. They where sent from the church to get the holy blades back from a fallen angle genera". Raynare told Eobard who quickly ran and knocked them out and used his lightning to heal them.

"Take them to the spare room I will be up in a minute". Eobard told her and she summoned a magic circle and vanished.

"Eobard what is going on". Rias came out from the bathroom downstairs in a robe with a towel on her head