🕸 - 𝐌𝐈𝐃-𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐎𝐆²

🕷 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ― 𝖒𝖎𝖉-𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖏𝖔𝖌

"𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊'𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐄?" 

Your mother asked you. You planned on going on a small run, and your mom always found a way to get you to pick up her weekly gossip magazine. So, you grabbed a few dollars and headed out. 

To the convenience store!

It was a far run to the mart, but you were severely out of shape after skipping gym class to sleep behind the bleachers. Best hour of the day.

Once you reached the shop (after putting your body through hell), the little bell dinged, saying you were there. "Hey Y/N! The usual magazine?" The mart's cashier asked. Her name was Freya and she was your science partner all of last year. "Yeah, thanks, and a gum?" You requested, signalling for the gum stands beside the cash register. "'Course. Uh-- that'll be €1.38, thanks." 

You handed her the bills and walked out with a wave. Deciding to return home after that... super long and exhausting run, you headed back home. With a bus because running was done.

You sat down as an old man wearing a red floral shirt walked in. He had a cane and obviously needed a place to sit, but all seats were full and everyone wanted to sit. 

He nervously looked from seat to seat but stood near yours and held onto the bar as he shakily moved with the bus. You felt bad, unmistakably, so you gave up your seat. You lightly tapped him on the back and he turned around.

"Uhm, if you want to, you can sit in my spot," you said, already standing. His smile made you smile as he sat in the once-occupied area. "Thank you, miss. You are a very nice person. Thank you." 

"Of course, it's really no problem."

You got off the bus a few stops after and the nice old man still sat there, admiring the view outside.

"That's her, Wayzz. I'm sure of it,"

 I'm sure of it,"

WC: 389

[A/N]

Sorry for the extremely short, extremely rushed chapter! Wanted to get it done and this was the best I could come up with. Buttttt first IRL chapter before getting transported!

🕷 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ― 𝖒𝖎𝖉-𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖏𝖔𝖌
|
FINI