The mage wrapped his arms around her once he felt that she was about to slide down, "My Lady, you shouldn't be walking." He said softly.

Hyejin panicked and tried to push him away but he was obviously stronger as it didn't even move him a bit, "W-what are you doing here?" She stuttered.

Sang Ho gulped, "The leader wanted me to check on you." He said before looking away, "I see you're already awake.. The leader would be glad to know that."

Hyejin narrowed her eyes at that, "He could check on me by himself if he wanted to." She muttered.

"He is currently talking to Jang Uk." Sang Ho said, and that made the girl in front of him look up in alarm. "He took the maid out of the secret room, i didn't hear much but the leader was mad when he saw him."

"I should talk to him then, i don't want him to punish my brother again." Hyejin said.

"Please don't worry about that." Sang Ho told her, "Young Master Seo, and Young Master Dang-gu are there to intervene if something bad happens."

"Still.."

"Please rest, Master Heo said that you needed it." Sang Ho cuts her off.

It was clear to Hyejin that Sang Ho made no room for any protests, she sighed in defeat before nodding her head slowly. She winced once she felt how fast her heart was beating, and seeing by how close the two of them are, she could also feel Sang Ho's heart rasing, and she knew that he could also feel hers.

She bit her bottom lip before looking down, "Sang Ho.. You can let me go now." She told him, she didn't want to him to let go but she knew that if someone sees them in this position, it would raise suspicions.

The mage widened his eyes before slowly retracting his hand, but he was still careful as he didn't want her to fall. "Im sorry." He apologized before taking a step back, "I just didn't want you to fall, you're already hurt enough."

"I understand." Hyejin smiled before she tried to walk back to the bed. She winced once she felt how her knees wiggled, but before she could even take another step, Sang Ho was already beside her.

The mage wrapped his arms around her waist, "Allow me to help you." He said.

Hyejin hesitated for a few moments before nodding her head in approval. Sang Ho helped her walk, and when they reach the bed, before Hyejin could even process things, Sang Ho already carried her up and placed her on the bed gently.

That just made her heart beat faster if it's even possible, she felt her cheeks heat up and she can already imagine how red she was right now, which is why she looked away.

The mage takes a deep breath before bowing his head, "I shall take my leave now, My Lady." He said before looking up, "Take a rest so you can get well soon."

When Hyejin looked up, Sang Ho was already out of the room. She was about to call for him when she had doubts if he would return or not. She sighed before deciding to just let him go, she lied on the bed again before closing her eyes. But when she did, all she could see is Sang Ho's face closed up to her, and it kept her heart raising.

---

When morning came, Hyejin was surprised when she felt as if she didn't ingested poison in the first place. She felt fine, as if what happened last night was just a dream.

Hyejin sits up before looking around, she realized that she was still at Sejukwon. She stood up and was about to head out when flashes of what happened last night filled her head. "Oh no.." She mutters under her breath once she remembered how close she, and Sang Ho was last night. "That just didn't happened.."