"He's not breathing. Someone call 911!" Adrienne shouts. More people crowded around and watched as Adrienne performed CPR on the man. She didn't stop, even when the paramedics arrived at the scene.

"LAFD! Clear the way!" A woman shouts.

"Come on guys, clear some space!" A man shouts. One of the paramedics taps Adrienne on the shoulder. She ignored them and continued to perform CPR.

"He was having a heart attack," Adrienne informed.

Adrienne finally got off of the man so the paramedics could do their job. It was the first time she fully saw the faces of the two working on him.

She recognized one of the paramedics as Chimney, the firefighter who had a piece of rebar go through his brain. Chimney and Adrienne looked up at each other at the same time.

"I recognize you! You helped save my life," Chimney says. Adrienne smiled at him.

"Good to see you doing well, but let's wait and save the reunion for later, okay? We need to help this man first," Adrienne replied.

The day Adrienne finally got to work a full shift with the 118 came. She found a locker room to her left, and fire trucks to her right. Adrienne went over to the locker room and scanned through the lockers to find a vacant one.

After tossing her stuff inside and putting on her new uniform, Adrienne decided to explore the firehouse by herself. She was soon approached by Eddie, Chimney, Bobby, and Hen.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet our not so new recruit, Adrienne," Bobby introduced, "As you know, Adrienne was one of the responding firefighters during Chim's accident."

"Nice to meet you all. Again," Adrienne replied. She took turns shaking each of their hands. Bobby leads them all upstairs into the kitchen.

"Food should be ready soon. Take a seat," Bobby instructed. Adrienne sat in between Hen and Chimney. Bobby walks over with a serving bowl full of pasta. Just then, a familiar blonde walked over to the table.

"Buck! Glad you could finally make it," Hen says.

Adrienne knew their reunion would be inevitable, but it still felt awkward seeing her ex. They just so happened to be looking up at each other at the same time. Both stared deep into each others eyes.

"I almost forgot, this is our new recruit—" Bobby introduced, only to be interrupted by Buck.

"Adrienne? Is that really you?" Buck questioned. He couldn't believe his eyes. Adrienne looked the same but seemed so different.

"Hey, Buck. It's been a while," Adrienne replied. Buck takes a seat beside Bobby, his gaze never leaving Adrienne's.

Their meal consisted of Adrienne telling the team about the saves she had in Texas, and Buck glancing at her every so often. Chimney and Hen excused themselves from the table to go to the kitchen.

"Something definitely went down with Adrienne and Buck," Hen whispered to Chimney, "Do you not see the way he's looking at her?"

"Wanna make a bet?" Chimney asked.

"I'll bet twenty."

After a long shift of having to work with his ex-girlfriend, Buck returned to his other ex-girlfriend, Abby Clark's, apartment to find his sister in the shower naked.