I smiled and followed him down the red carpet. We did a couple interviews and went in for the show to start. I walked over to the guys. "Hey I'm gonna go sit with Justin, is that okay?" I asked the guys. "Yeah." They said. I looked at Nash. He looked at me and sighed. I turned and walked toward Justin.

I sat next to him and he smiled at me and put his arm my shoulders and started rubbing my arm. It felt nice.

JUSTIN POV.

Grace is really upset about something. I'm worried but I don't want to upset her by asking. She got up to talk to Cameron Dallas and the Jacks. "Hey man, what's wrong with Grace?" I asked turning toward Alfredo. "Hailey told Nash that he was cheating on Grace with her." he said. "Is it true?" I asked. "No." Fred said. "Why would she do that?" I asked. He shrugged. "Maybe she likes him." He said.

I looked at her from where we were sitting. "They broke up though." Fredo said turning away. I lowered my head. She came back and say by me. I smiled at her and comforted her by rubbing her arm. She smiled at me and looked towards the stage.

GRACE POV.

"Hey, sister." I heard behind me. I looked and saw Harry towering me. "Hello, Harold." I stood up and hugged him. "I heard what happened with you and your boyfriend, I'm sorry, if you need anything just tell me." He kissed my forehead and went to his seat. I looked at Justin. "Do you know?" I asked. He nodded. "Alfredo told me." He said. "Alfredo, how did you find out?" I asked him. "Hailey tweeted it." He said.

I pulled out my phone and it was trending on twitter.

@haileybaldwin: Sorry, I stole you're man @GraceJensen hope you're not mad...oops💁🏼 #sorrynotsorry

My mouth fell.

@Nashgrier: @haileybaldwin why are you lying? I'm not you're man. And you ruined my relationship. I hope you're happy, bitch.

I got up. "Where are you going?" Justin asked. "I don't feel good." I lied and went to the bathroom.

NASH POV.

I saw Grace looking at the tweets. She got up and left. I got up and followed her.

GRACE POV.

I went to the bathroom. Luckily it was empty. I just cried. I couldn't stop. I sat down on the ground and covered my eyes. I heard someone come in. I looked up and saw Nash. "Nash, what are you doing? You can't be in here." I said. He walked over to me and sat next to me. He sighed and looked up. "I don't like when you cry." he said. "Yeah, me either." I said getting up and wiping my tears and fixing my makeup.

He stood up and looked at me through the mirror. I looked at him. "This feels weird." He said. "Well you did follow me in a women's restroom." I said. He giggled and looked down. "I mean, us, not being together." he said.

"We broke up before." I said looking down. "But never like this." He said. "I. don't know if I wanna get back together." I said. Nash turned me around.

"What?" he asked. "This is too much for me." I shrugged. "I love you." He said. "Ok?" I threw my arms in the air. "You don't love me anymore..." His voice cracked. "I do, but we've been in this situation 3 times and I'm done standing here crying and you begging for me to your forgive you." I explained.

He looked at me. He was crying. "I understand." He nodded. "I love you so much. Maybe after a while and after we both think about it we can give us a try again, but for now let's take it slow and just take a break from each other." I said. He nodded slowly. "Maybe even find new people." I finished. His head shot up. He shook his head. "I don't want to find someone new. I want you and if I have to fight for you I will." He said kissing my cheek and walking out the door.