CH24 THE PHONE ROMANCE(18+)

Start from the beginning

“No,” she said, feeling the heat on her cheeks. She was finding the act embarrassing.

“Sweetness, it’s me. You don’t need to be ashamed about telling me what you want.”

“I want you,” she whined.

“You will in a day, but now, do you want that annoying pain replaced with something else?”

“Yes,” she hissed.

“That’s my girl. Open the tie on the robe. Rip it away like I would.”

She followed his instructions and sat on the bed looking at him.

“Look at you, so hot. Pinch that nipple for me, baby, and then the other one.”

She moaned as she pinched her taut nubs.

“Now, keep one hand on your breast and go find the spot of the pain between your legs.”

She traced her fingers lower, and when she felt her small nub to be swollen and sensitive, she let out a groan.

“Baby, you are ready. Keep your eyes on me, say my name, and rub yourself while you squeeze that flesh for me, just like I do.”

“Abhimanyu,” she cried as she stroked herself.

“Say my name like that, baby. I am thinking of your warmth around me. Come for me, baby doll.”

She felt a peak building, nothing like when she was in his arms, but it held a promise to keep her sane until he returned. She let his words fuel her libido as she exercised the art of self-pleasure. She threw her head back, her hair swaying in the air as she brought herself to release and let out a cry of pleasure, his name playing on her lips in a whisper.

Moments later, she heard his groan, and her eyes fluttered open to see him wiping himself down and wrapping the towel around his waist, a proud smile on his face. “That was mind-blowing.”

“I can’t believe what just happened.”

“Believe it. We can get hot for each other even on a video call.” He laughed.

“I never thought we could do this.” Her body still jittered from her sweep of pleasure waves.

“I am going to make you stay up all night when I am back.”

She poked her tongue at him. “Empty promises. When are you coming back?”

“One more night and the one after, you are not sleeping. Catch up on some sleep tonight and tomorrow night.”

She nodded, pulling the sheets over her bare body.

“Good night, you know how much…”