CH22- CRAZY CRUSH TO LOVER

Akshara woke up the next morning to the sound of water hitting the shore as a cool breeze tickled her nose. She moaned, turning to her side and reached for the warmth that set her body on fire all night. She opened her eyes to find herself alone in bed as the light streamed through the open windows.

She slipped off the sheets and realized she had nothing on from their early morning tryst and smiled reaching for her robe on the nightstand. She pulled the robe’s tie from around her waist and walked toward the flying drapes covering the window.

She stopped short when she caught the view out of the window hidden by the blinds that were pulled up halfway. She got closer and opened the wooden blinds for the full view of the beautiful beach.

“Unbelievably beautiful,” she murmured, taking in the early morning beauty of the sea.

Akshara pulled the robe closer around her body and went looking for the man her eyes longed to see as her lips yearned to be warmed by his kisses. She stopped at the top of the stairs when she saw him in the kitchen, his back to her.

She slowly made her way down the stairs, keeping her eyes on his bare back as he moved around in the kitchen, wearing only a pair of linen pants. She was a foot away from him, ready to hug him from behind and surprise him when he turned.

“Good morning, sleepy baby.”

He pulled her into his arms, his hands covered in a powder, roaming over her back to clench her bottom. He kissed her hard before placing her feet back on the floor.

“Did you sleep well?”

“I did, and I woke up to such a beautiful view. I can’t believe you are staying at the hotel when you have such a beautiful place.”

He smiled. “I normally do, but this time I couldn’t get myself to stay away from you.”

She blushed. “You stayed at the hotel for me?”

“Of course, baby. If you haven’t realized it already, I can’t stay away from you and can’t keep my hands off you.” He nuzzled her neck.

She squealed when she felt flour on her face. “Abhimanyu, what is this, and why are you putting all the powder on my face?”

“I am making breakfast for us.” He winked.

“What are you making?” She was curious to see flour and eggs on the counter.

Abhimanyu laughed, pushing her away from him with his shoulder. “I can’t get anything done if you are here. Why don’t you go relax in the living room?”

“But I want to help,” she whined.

“Sure, why don’t you go play some music for me.The sound system remote is the longest one.”

“Good idea.” She walked over to the media center and started skimming through his music collections on the big screen television.