CH22- MY HEART STOPPING BEAUTY (18+)

Start from the beginning

“People I met tonight had so many stories to tell about my mother. I wish my sister were here tonight. She could have felt her presence as I did.”

Abhimanyu sounded solemn.

Akshara reached out to place her hand on his shoulder as he drove his eyes on the road.

“You have a loving family, Abhimanyu.”

They rode in silence the rest of the way until he pulled into a secured underground parking garage. He pulled into what seemed like his designated parking spot and stepped out of the car. He came around to help her out as she held the heavy skirt of her outfit together.

Abhimanyu reached for their bags from the trunk and looked at her, gingerly holding her skirt off the floor as she walked.

“You look so precious,you should be carried inside like a princess.”

She winked. “I would not mind that.”

He draped the handles of both bags on his shoulders and let her hand go.

“Let’s do it. I’ll carry you.”

She laughed, shaking her head. “I was kidding. I’ll be fine walking.”

“I would love to carry you right into the bedroom and peel off every layer of your dress.”

She bit her lip, stepping into the elevator and after the doors closed said, “I wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.”

He placed his hands on her waist, setting her exposed skin on fire as he pulled her into a kiss.

“I missed kissing you all evening.”

“You did steal a kiss in the dark.” She smiled against his lips.

“That didn’t count. That was just me saying hello.”

He sucked on her lower lip and let go just before the elevator dinged open. And it opened right into a large, modern living area. The moment she stepped inside, she could hear the waves from the ocean. It was late at night, and she had not realized they were close to the water.

“Abhimanyu, this is beautiful.” She looked around the simple yet open space. The high ceilings made the space look airy, and the décor was mostly white creating a calm setting.

“Glad you like it. Do you want to something to eat?”

“No, I’m full. I want to change out of this outfit, and I might need help.” She lifted the skirt and walked toward him.

“You need help undressing?”

She smiled. “Maybe.”

“Why do you have to ask? That’s my nightly task, isn’t it?” He nuzzled her cheek, smiling.