CH19 THE FIRST ROMANCE (18+)

Start from the beginning

His words sent new vibrations through her, making her body squirm with novel sensations. He kissed every inch of her lower lips, nipping, twirling his tongue on each fold before his mouth closed in on them, making her tremble with need. Deep desire gripped her body as he devoured her folds, sending waves of pleasure rippling through her. She was lost in the whirlpool of beautiful sensations when a sweet pain cut through them, making her gasp.

“Baby, did that hurt?” he asked against her mound.

“No… I want—” Her words were lost when he inserted another finger past her folds as his mouth caressed her swollen lips.

The burn she felt ignited something uncontrollable, and as his mouth sucked on her arousal, the newfound sizzles formed a tornado, threatening to shred her to pieces. She gasped into the pillow, unable to handle the sensations and the way blood coursed through her veins.

When she reached her peak, she cried out his name, her voice a low muffle against the pillow as she bit down it. Her body shuddered as she rode her release, and he came up to hold her, kiss her as he continued to pump in and out of her with his fingers.

He kissed her, giving her a taste of her release, and that set off new mini peaks within her. She kissed him back, unable to control her urges.

She reached out in search of his hardened shaft and stroked it. She smiled against his lips when she felt his body shake in pleasure.

“Are you ready, sweetheart? It’s going to hurt a little.”

“No, it won’t.” She smiled as she watched him roll the protection over his hardness.

She licked her lips as he ran his fingers over her wet folds before sucking them clean with his mouth. The sight of him relishing on her taste drove her to the edge, and her core started to throb for him.

She let out a small cry of pleasure when he took the entrance to her eager core and inched in slowly as he lowered himself over her to kiss her. He kissed her as he moved slowly, and when she gasped, he sucked away her pain with his lips.

She rolled her hips to invite him deeper, and when he filled her to her deepest point, that was when she realized how close they were. The slow burn she felt was being replaced with a softer sensation as he kissed and sucked on her nipples.

She hugged his head to her bare chest as he feasted on her and slowly built a rhythm that sent seismic tremors through her. If she thought she was going to break into a million pieces when he devoured her, she was wrong. Her body shook with another level of need as he pounded into her, building up the pace, and when she was conquered by a new level of pleasure, she cried his name and felt the inferno blaze through her.

She shuddered with deep satisfaction when he groaned out his peak into her neck, collapsing on her, pulling her to him as he rolled them to the side. He kissed her sweaty forehead as they caught their breath, and exhaustion led them down the lane of bliss.

Akshara woke up to the sound of voices at a distance. She smiled when she realized where she was and what they had done all night and well into the morning.

“Good morning, sleeping beauty.” She turned to look at Abhimanyu roll a cart of food to the middle of the room.

“What am I doing in your room?” Her question made him smile, making her want him again. Despite him telling her that they needed to take it slow that night, she was not ready to back down.

“You wanted to eat breakfast with me, so you slept here last night,” he said, leaning over to kiss her hard.

She moaned as he pulled away. “Yeah, I remember now.”

“Breakfast and lunch.” She winked.

“Really? I was hoping to get rid of you after feeding you breakfast.”

He laughed.

She flung one of the pillows at him, laughing. “Not happening.”

He smiled, jumping into bed next to her. “You were such a riot last night. I want to keep you in bed all day and night.”

“I like the sound of it.”

He kissed her bare shoulder. “Let’s give you a break. Eat, and I will bathe you.”

“The kind I would like?” she asked, comfortable in her skin.

“The kind I would like as well.” He kissed her before reaching for the cart and pulling it closer to the bed, pulling a roll wrapped in plastic.

“What’s that?” she asked.

“We are in the news, and I am glad it wasn’t just the two of us.” He pulled open the entertainment page that had a big picture of them at dinner last night.

She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand. “I am so glad the guys crashed our dinner.”

“Yes, we definitely lucked out.”

“We should be careful. It’s too soon for people to know,” she said, and he nodded.

“We need to be careful with the TV folks who are taping the making of the tour.” Abhimanyu thought out loud.

“Do you think people can guess?”

“As long as I don’t leave any visible love bites, we should be good.”

He nuzzled her cheek.

“And don’t get too close when we are dancing.” She winked.

“Yes, and the next city, I am getting connecting rooms for us, and no one else on our floor.” He laughed, pulling her into a kiss.

She hugged him, letting him seduce her into the world of bliss just like he had all night long.

Love
Janus