CH19 THE FIRST ROMANCE (18+)

Start from the beginning

When he felt her body tremble with what seemed like nervous excitement, he asked, “Baby, have you done this before?”

“No.” Her voice was a whisper, and he stiffened.

“Do you want to do this?”

“Yes.” Her response was instantaneous.

He smiled, taking her hand to his chest and kissed the back of her hand.

“I want you… so bad, I can’t think straight.”

“I want to be with you.” Her words were a whisper, but he heard her.

“What do you want?” he asked, his breath hot on her skin.

She hesitated, steadying her breath as her heart raged on. “I want you to hold me, so my body always remembers the warmth, I want you to kiss me until my lips are sore, and I want to feel you until I can memorize the feel of your skin against mine.”

“Baby,” he groaned into her neck, nipping the skin making her breath hiss. “I will give you everything you want and more.”

She gasped when he pulled away from her to reach for something in the toiletry case on the nightstand. He held the foil wrapper and said, “I can’t stop myself now.”

“Don’t,” she begged.

As if that was his cue, he reached for the hem of her blouse and pulled it over her head, throwing it to the floor. He ran his palms on her bra clad chest taking in the sight in front of him.

“Beautiful,” he murmured as he lowered his lips to her belly.

Her body squirmed when he bit down on the soft skin of her abdomen as one hand cupped her yearning breast, squeezing it until she moaned his name.

She rolled her eyes shut, unable to handle the sensations originating from every nerve ending and rippled through to her core. As if he heard the call, he moved south, pulling on the waistband of her leggings and pushing them down to her ankles along with her panties.

He let out a groan making her eyes flutter open to look at him. He looked at her at the same moment and said,

“I had only imagined how it would be to have you lie in front of me.”

“I’m here,” she said, reaching out to touch his arm.

“I want to kiss you.”

“You can kiss me.”

“I will kiss you until your lips are sore, is that what you wanted?”

She bit her lower lip. “Yes.”

He smiled, leaning forward to brush his lips over hers and said, “I want to kiss those lips that will make you sore all over.”

When he pulled back looking at her with his dark eyes, his lips lowering to the apex of her thighs to kiss her lips, she let out a cry of pleasure. Her fingers gripped the hair on the top of his head as she buried her face into the pillow.

She gasped into the pillow when she felt the tip of his tongue engage with the nub between her lower lips, the nub that had been aching for attention. She raised the small of her back off the mattress, unable to handle the gentle tease he put her through as he played with the nub that was starting to soak in her arousal.

“Abhimanyu,” she cried into the pillow, her voice muffled.

“Hold it in, baby, this is too sweet of a moment to rush through.”