T H R E E

••• 

                               ••• 

Y/N POV:

Tears flow down my cheeks as I digest this dreadful news.

"I'll go meet h-"

My mom cut me off by saying

"You are still not recovered Y/N, you should rest for some days. You got deep wounds, you cannot roam around the hospital. Jungkook is resting too so you should let him rest."

"Bu-"

"No Y/N, we will meet him after you recover properly."

I just sigh and agree with them for now. I hope you're okay Jungkook.

A few days later....

"Mom, can I meet him now? It's been a while and I am doing fine too. Please?"

I plead her to take me to him. She just sighs and nods. She helps me stand up and walk as I am still not recovered completely. I push the door open which leads me to Jungkook and enter the room.

There he is, my Jungkook who was cheerful, who always had a smile on his face, was now lying on the bed, looking pale,his skin was almost white and looking lifeless.

I couldn't control my tears and started crying while holding his hand.

I take a seat next to him and squeeze his hand, trying to assure myself that he is going to be okay.

"Hey Jungkook, how dare you do this to me? Please stop joking and come back. This is not funny at all. You left me here at a very bad time. You-you promised me that you will stay by my side in all situations but why did you leave me alone?We are supposed to get married an-and live our life happily with our little family"

I couldn't control my sobs after that. With tears running down my face, I
lay my head on his hand and try to calm down my sobs.

It's been a few days since then but I stayed by his side and talked with him everyday. Scolding him for leaving me alone and discussing about what we will do after he wakes up.

Three weeks later....

It's been three weeks and Jungkook is still not awake. The doctor says that his condition is gradually getting better and he can wake up any time in the following days. I already got discharged but I still come to the hospital along with his parents to accompany him.

"Jungkook, please wake up, I miss you so much" I whisper into his ear and hold his hand closer to me.

I instantly shot up when I felt some movement in his hand. I was overwhelmed.

"Mom! His hand is moving! Call the doctor immediately!"

The doctor then rushed in along with the nurses and we went out of the room to wait for the doctor to finish. The doctor cane out of the room with sad expression.

"How is he doctor?" I asked with a worried look.

The doctor sighed and looked at us.

"Unfortunately, he has amnesia and some of his memories are forgotten. He may remember the basic things in his life.But as time passes through, he will slowly start remembering them so please do not force him to remember those"

This was the biggest shock of my life. I was just frozen in my place.

What if he doesn't remember me?

Mom, dad and I stepped inside the room to see Jungkook sitting on his bed. He looked at his parents and smiled

"Hey mom, hey dad"

His mom hugged him and smiled at him .

"Hi Jungkookie" I sweetly smiled at him. I am so happy for him. He finally woke up from his deep slumber. He finally recovered. We will be able to talk, have silly arguments over stupid things, have dates, and many more like before.

But all my dreams shattered when I heard the words which I feared the most.

"Who are you?"

                              •••