The Sannin acknowledged that something had to be done in order to restore calm in the village. If things stayed like this, the other villages would surely attempt to try to take advantage of the confusion. It was a mess that he didn't think he would wake up to see. If he hadn't taken Naruto's advice, he wouldn't have been seeing this now. Then again, it was best that he was here.

It was in a moment like this when his presence was needed.

Still, it was just a day ago that Danzo had been hovering over the village like a black cloud. He had thought the village's future was at risk with the man acting as Hokage, but it had come to a bitter end. It was somewhat of a bitter pill: the man had coveted the position of Hokage all his life and when he had it, his life was taken away. He had not enjoyed it. It was taken away from him in brutal fashion.

Despite the situation, Jiraiya thought the man deserved it.

Nevertheless, it did not change the situation that was facing this village. More than ever, this village needed someone strong to stand in its leadership shoes. It needed someone with a reputation. Tsunade was what the village needed and he would get her back. No matter what. Her village needed her now and she could not run away from it.

She could hate him, but this was not a matter he could allow to go on unattended lest the Leaf falls.

Jiraiya narrowed his slightly after the Anbu who had come to him yesterday appeared on his right hand side. "Did sensei predict this one as well?"

"It was one of the possibilities but less likely so he didn't consider it would happen, hence I said Naruto would leave the village yesterday. With Danzo still here, there is no reason for Naruto leave," the Anbu said calmly. "I don't think anybody expected him to be dead just hours after taking the seat. But it has happened and it must be dealt with. With him gone, I have no reason to keep what the Sandaime gave me. I trust that you will carry out his wishes."

"You sound as if you are leaving this village," Jiraiya said curiously.

"I am," the Anbu said with a small nod. "I will claim the actions done to Danzo and his Root. If the village stays like this, people will panic. It is best they believe that someone actually did it than to let them continue making guesses," the man said.

"You must know who did it then," Jiraiya said in firm tone. "Why though?"

"It is a sacrifice I am willing to make for the sake of the Hidden Leaf. Every now and then, someone has to make a sacrifice," the Anbu responded.

"I know Naruto was there in the Root bases. I sensed the residual chakra of the Kyubi, but he could not have done it alone. Naruto is strong, but not that powerful."

"Just because you sensed the Kyubi's chakra doesn't mean that it was actually Naruto who was there. What you don't know is that there is another person who contains the Biju's chakra," the Anbu said, drawing many questions from the Sannin. "By the end of the day, this village will know my mask and that I exist."

The Anbu vanished without another word after speaking.

In the end, the man didn't say anything and Jiraiya still had questions. He would have to dig deep to find them. Aside from the Kyubi's chakra, there was no trace of Naruto's presence. It was disturbing that there was another person with the Biju's chakra. The Sannin could believe that. That man had no reason to lie and it wasn't like he was going to do anything to Naruto if indeed he was involved.

Someone had actually done the Leaf a favour.

If he could get Tsunade to return quickly, then there won't be any troubles when she does return. If she had returned when Danzo was still kicking, there was a possibility that the man would've refused and a civil war might have taken place. It was within the scope of possibilities and Jiraiya had considered it.