Chapter 26: •𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼•

Start from the beginning

After I drank my coffee and ate the sandwich I was brand new. They didn't say a word the whole time and waited importantly. Honestly I found that funny how much control I have over them. "Now we can start, my mood is much better" I chuckle.

"Thank god! You let us wait so fucking long" they whined. "I know, I ate slowly, payback for how you woke us" I smile devilishly. "You are so mean mommy!" Nell whimpers. "I know, don't ever play with me" I wink.

"Let's open the present's, shall we?" I add. "Yes!" their eyes lit up. We placed all the presents under the tree yesterday (24th) and they sat around it and opened one by one. The older once only watched them who excited they are. They thanked us and waited for us to open the gifts.

"I'm so tired" Hellie whines. "You are always tired" I giggle. She only glares at me. I stood up and handed mom her present. "Y/N I told yo-" "for gods sake mom, could you just appreciate it and take the gift?" I rolled my eyes. "I swear to salazar himself, if you act the same way, Helena, I'll leave you!" Her eyes widen and she gasped. "NO!" She shouted.

"Oh darling, they are so pretty, they matches my necklace you bought me for my birthday" she says and look at the earrings in awe. "That's why I bought them" I giggle. She took her earrings out and put her new ones in. "They look beautiful on you mom" my siblings say. "Thank you so much!" "You're welcome" I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

I got up again and handed Helena her gift. "For you love" god I'm so nervous, I don't know if she like it she open the box and had tears in her eyes. Shit I think she don't like it.. "if you don't like it, I can give it back" I say insecure. "I love it, it's perfect!" she smiles through tears. "Thank you so much!" She kissed me.

"I know how much you love Vivian Westwood and I want you to wear it on New Year's Eve" "I will! And I will look like a goddess!" She giggles. She is really tired..

"Please hand Dad the gift now! We can't wait any longer!" Manon says excited and scared at the same time

"Please hand Dad the gift now! We can't wait any longer!" Manon says excited and scared at the same time. "Why is my present so special?" He questioned. "You'll see!" Gulliver answers. I didn't told anyone except for my siblings, because I wanted their permission.

I took a deep breath and handed him his present. I never was so nervous in my life before, I'm shaking. My hands are sweaty and my leg bounced up and down. Helena placed her hand on my leg what relaxes me a bit. She also don't have a clue what I gift him.

He slowly opens the present and I saw Manon and Gulliver also nervous. He looks at the papers skeptical and started to read. Oh my, now there is no way back! He got glossy eyes and let the tears roll down his cheeks. I can't take it anymore, my tears also slowly fall down.

He throws the papers onto the couch and run over to me and nearly knocked me over. "Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" He cried. I breathed out in relief. Manon and Gulliver made their way over to us and get invited into the hug. Helena and Mom sit there confused while we all cried.

We backed away and I spoke up. "I was so nervous to get rejected" I told him in a whisper. "Never! I love you like my own." He whispers back. "You was always there for me and a better father than my biological one ever could be, therefore I'm thankful for you. I love you dad!" I whisper again and hugged him tightly. It's the first time I say 'dad' it sounds right

"Alright, my patience is up! What was the gift?" Mom asks impatiently. "Do you want to tell her?" I ask him. He nods. "Y/N asked me to become officially her father, I will adopt her" he sniffles. Mom started to cry hysterically and made her way over to us. She also bought us into a hug and sobbed into my chest and I started to sing to her.

Don't cry, snowman, not in front of me
Who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me, darling
If you can't catch me, darling
Don't cry, snowman, don't leave me this way
A puddle of water can't hold me close, baby
Can't hold me close, baby
I want you to know that I'm never leaving
'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing
Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons
So come on, let's go
Let's go below zero and hide from the sun
I love you forever where we'll have some fun
Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily
Please don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas, baby
My snowman and me
My snowman and me
Baby
Don't cry, snowman, don't you fear the sun
Who'll carry me without legs to run, honey
Without legs to run, honey
Don't cry, snowman, don't you shed a tear
Who'll hear my secrets if you don't have ears, baby
If you don't have ears, baby
I want you to know that I'm never leaving
'Cause I'm Mrs. Snow, 'til death we'll be freezing
Yeah, you are my home, my home for all seasons
So come on, let's go
Let's go below zero and hide from the sun
I love you forever where we'll have some fun
Yes, let's hit the North Pole and live happily
Please don't cry no tears now, it's Christmas, baby
My snowman and me
My snowman and me
Baby

"That's the best gift of all in the world" she sniff into my chest. "I thought about it for a while now but I implemented it only when I came back from Germany. It was not easy to convince father to give his consent."
"I'm so happy he did it, I don't remember the last time he did something good. No, it's wrong. The last time he gave me my first wonder" "I love you mom" I kissed her forehead. She made her way back to dad and snuggled into him. The kids were already in Gulliver's room and probably watching a movie.

I turned to Helena and buried my face into the crock of her neck. My arms wrapped around her torso and one of my legs was over one of hers. I kissed her neck before I whisper "I love you Hels" "I love you too bubba, I'm so proud of you for asking Damian to adopt you." She whisper back and rubbed my back.

The rest of the day we spend together with good food and a lot of laughter. Helena and I drove Nell and Billy to Tim and drove back home. Mom and Dad already had their pjs on and was ready for bed.

"Mom, Dad?" I questioned. Mom turned her head way to fast towards me. "What?" I ask confused. "It's the first time you called him 'dad'" she says and was about to cry again. "It's about time don't you think? But please don't cry" she nods and tried hard not to fall apart.

"Anyways, could you please not wait until Hellie and me get into bed? We will sit here for some time and watch a movie. Be quiet and please don't wake up the kids. I don't want to explain to them again, thank you!" Their eyes widen and their mouth falls open.

"Just please?" I begged. "How do you know?" "It's the same every Christmas, the last 2 years I told them to wear earplugs.." "and now it's my time to leave" Mom chuckled embarrassed. "Good night love, good night Hellie, slept well" "you too and have fun" I winked at them and saw them blushing again.

"What was that about?" Helena asks curiously. "They have sex every Christmas and they think we are already asleep. It wasn't the case, they are just to impatient" I giggle. "Why don't we have sex?" she questioned a little disappointed. "Because I'm not in the mood to have a orgasm and you are way to loud." I laugh and she blushes. I need to tell her why I'm not in the mood, but not today

We watched the movie and after it ended we head back into my bedroom. From next door you could already hear soft snoring, that means everyone is already asleep. Once we finished in the bathroom we cuddle up against each other and fall asleep not a second after.

Words: 1800

a/n: I wanted to post a Christmas chapter for Christmas, but unfortunately I didn't had the time..