[ 019 ]

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝

𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝. 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣 ' 𝙝𝙤𝙬, 𝙢𝙢 𝙢𝙢 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 ~ 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞 𝙝𝙮𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙤𝙮
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Mark Lee!"

It was the first thing anyone heard Haechan scream early in the morning if they were awake.

If they had woken up because of him, well it sucks to be him.

Emerging from Mark's room wasn't Mark himself, but his girlfriend, Hannah.

And she wasn't happy, so much for giving Haechan a spare key. She groggily rubbed at her eyes, "Are you okay, it's 8 in the morning."

Haechan, fully dressed and ready for the day stood in-front of her, clearly unimpressed, "It's a school day miss I did the tango with my boyfriend, that's probably why you're still sleepy at this time you dolt."

Hannah rolled her eyes, she stepped back into the room facing the darkness, "Mark," she softly called out, Haechan could hear the sheets rustling and a shirtless Mark coming out, blinking the fatigue from his eyes, "Why are you here so early?"

Haechan went down on his knees, Hannah yelped stepping away from them instantly, Haechan clutched onto Mark, the elder protesting as he tried to shake him off, "Dude!"

Haechan clutched tightly, not giving up, "Come on! Help your best friend out here." Mark sighed muttering something to Hannah before she left them and went back inside shutting the bedroom door behind her.

Mark's eyebrows furrowed as he covered his face with his hands, massaging the tiredness out of his body, he shook his head briefly, sighing as he groaned, "I'll be out in 15 minutes."

And into the bathroom he went.