The day commenced as prizes were won here and there, most of them being won by Ningning, Renjun was there, deciding on accompanying them to the day of fun.

Chaeyoung and Renjun had made up, other details of what went along with that were definitely not appropriate.

When the evening fell close, Haneul sat tired out of her mind at the booth the group had decided on, Chaeyoung lay sprawled beside her, holding her belly like she had a major stomachache.

Donghyuck returned to the table with Haerin in tow, she had joined them earlier.

Haneul raised her brow, they were quite close. She lifted a finger up, "You two dating or something?"

Haerin shook her head, "No, why does everyone think that?" Chaeyoung shrugged, she sat up with a groan, supporting herself with the jacket behind her as she leaned against the wall, "Maybe because you guys are always cuddly and cute, you two should date."

"How, they couldn't work out," Hanuel found the words coming straight out of her mouth like a broken record, Chaeyoung's eyes widened, Meilin was surprised, she had an amused grin on her face that Haechan caught, instantly looking away to change his expression.

Haneul felt her face go red, "Not that they wouldn't—Haerin's way to perfect for him!" She let out hurriedly in a way to save herself from the embarrassment.

Meilin muffled her laugh, "That is true, I'm way better than him," Haechan scoffed, "As if, I'm way better." The two glared at eachother, quickly letting go as Meilin faced him with her hands on her hips.

"Sir!" She jabbed her finger at his chest, "You lost to a game of chess I beat you 6 to 2, I rest my case."

Haechan sneered, "As if, you cheated, if I hadn't looked down at tied my shoe I could have won with my eyes closed."

Meilin rolled her eyes, "Fine, I call for a rematch, last one to the basketball hope loses."

The two ran off side by side, racing quickly towards the hoops like two agents on a mission.

Haneul and Chae sat back and watched in amazement, sharing a look before they burst into laughs. Chaeyoung smiled. "Those two are definitely interesting."

Haneul nodded, that numbing feeling in her chest simmered slowly, watching as the two played side by side.

Chaeyoung watched her with sharp eyes, smirking as she looked to her side, she wasn't the master planner for nothing.

Renjun came back to the table, taking her by surprise as he grabbed her hands pulling her up from the chair, "Come on, you've been here forever like a couch potato."

Chaeyoung groaned, Haneul watched as she let her body go limp and Renjun pulled her away from the table, she smiled shaking her head at the two.

Now they were definitely meant for eachother.

Her eyes landed back to the basket ball hoops, Haechan was now walking back to the table, she smiled when he returned, eyes still on him when he sat down next to her.

He had a crazy grin on his face, "We should get out of here," Haneul looked at him in bewilderment, "What? All of us?" He laughed, sending small sparks up her arm, "No, us."

Haneul snorted, "You can spend time with anyone in the world and you choose me?" Haechan nodded like it was the most obvious reason in the world. He grinned smugly, "I thought we were friends, who wouldn't want to be friends with two good looking people."

Haneul scoffed at his transparency, "You're unbelievable," she stood up grabbing her coat, "Well, what are you waiting for, let's go!"