The shopping mall was the last place Haneul would ever think the whole group would go.

But they were here.

Haechan insisted they head to a random store, the group trying on various clothes and having their own fashion parade until one of the store workers kicked them out.

The highlight of the event was Haechan bold fashion statement, a chain-looking singlet on top of a bright green crop top, a jacket hanging at his waist with a long red skirt, a gold waist chain just for the addition, and of course a pair of white sneakers.

Clearly he would never be casted but it was a good laugh.

"—And then he asked if I could watch the game," NingNing reminisced about her day with Yichen, again. Chaeyoung laughed out loud, just before she could respond, she stopped dead in her tracks.

Haneul almost bumped into her if it wasn't for where she was looking.

Haruna, and Renjun.

And the younger sat with him at the food court, hand resting on his wrist as Renjun ignored her movements, excitedly going over the material for the painting class he was volunteering in.

Haneul reached for Chaeyoung's arm, "Chae—"

She walked straight over, her heels clacking against the title floor, Renjun looked up from his paper, instantly brightening when he saw her, he waved excitedly, this caused Haruna to look over, instantly removing her hand from his wrist.

She caught Haneul exasperated look as the group ran over trying to keep up with their friend.

"Jun, who's this?" The sound of Chaeyoung's voice brought her attention over to the duo next to her, Chaeyoung smiled at her quickly, the previous action from Haruna hadn't went unnoticed by her.

Haruna returned the smile, she caught sight of Haneul and frowned.

"Haruna," Renjun answered, he gestured to Chaeyoung, "This is my girlfriend, Chaeyoung, Chae, this is my art partner, Haruna."

"Oh, you too looked pretty close." There was no hesitation in her tone, Chaeyoung adjusted her bag.

Haruna shook her head, she had laughed slightly at her and moved away from Renjun on instant. "Oh no, I'm only his friend don't worry, sorry."

"You're good," she turned her gaze on Renjun, he smiled at her only to look confused when Chaeyoung walked off without so much as giving him a glance.

Haruna's phone buzzed, talking the attention off of the sudden drama in the air, she got up quickly bowing at Renjun , "Sorry, I'm gonna have to go, it's my brother."

Haneul's shot up, this was her chance.

She approached the other girl quickly, sending her a beaming smile, "Hey, did you come by yourself, I could drop you off."

She quickly rushed out her words, Haruna eyed both confused and weirded out by her behavior, nevertheless, "Um...sure."

Haneul buzzed with excitement, she looked back to the group, Haechan pointed his thumb behind him, "Renjun went after her, you should go we'll be fine."