Haechan grabbed his second cup of punch.

His date of course was Haerin, she was only with him since she was in her agenda to make Chenle notice her that night.

Haechan shook his head, his poor friend didn't know what he was getting into

Haechan was certain his friend share the same feelings towards her, every time she was mentioned he would get all weird or whatever.

He was sure they would definitely get together this night.

Ah the things he did for his friends.

His eyes trailed towards where Haneul stood. He spotted her immediately, and she was alone.

He found that quite odd, usually she was spontaneous, people were around her all the time, yet not this time.

She didn't seem sad, in fact she seemed quite contempt with herself as her only company. He finished the last of his drink, crushing the paper cup and throwing it into the garbage.

He moved through the crowd, trying to reach her.

Haneul didn't even realize he was close until she had glanced up from her phone.

"Oh! Haechan, hey."

She was really pretty.

She hadn't dressed up much, but yet she looked as beautiful as the others. He had snapped out of his daze when Haneul snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Huh, sorry." He flushed, Haneul smirked, "Senior, you were checking me out were you."

Haechan eye rolled, "As if, your clothes remind of a disco ball."

As if, her dress was dark blue.

Haneul scoffed, "So, where's your date, I thought you'd have a swarm of girls on you." Haechan shrugged, "They took a break."

Before Haneul could speak up again, there was a loud feedback that drew their attention towards the stage.

Upon the stage was the school principal, and of course Xiaojun at his side.

Haneul and Haechan faced the front.

As the man began to speak, they ignored most of the words, just focusing on the part when the winner would be called.

Xiaojun was handed the mic, he stepped forward with the blue notecard, Haneul caught him glance at something in the crowd before he shook his head.

Xiaojun sighed, "As expected, and the winners of our Spring summer King and Queen bash is..."

Haneul gulped.

"Huang Renjun and Kim Chaeyoung!"

The crowd roared with cheers as the two appeared from out of the crowd and made their way onto the podium.

Haneul smiled, grinning widely and clapping her hands as she watched the couple being crowned.

Everything else after that was a blur.

Haechan tapped her shoulder, she turned to look at him in confusion. "What."

He smiled, "Let's get out of here."

"