Haneul looked towards where his finger stood, he pointed to the landscape in-front of them.  Just miles away stood the green trail railing, overlooking the waterfront.

Haneul frowned, "What?"

"Wait."

She scoffed, leaning back as she pushed the swing slightly with motion from her feet, if she was going to be bored, she might as well swing.

Before she could roll her eyes for the morning shattering bullshit Haechan had made her come up here with, She spotted a light slowing seeping into the forest area.

She stopped, leaning forward to stare.

The sun raised, a hue of orange and pink emmiting. She watched with awe as the light consumed all around them.

Reflecting off tress, bushes, the two of them sitting there, and more.

Then she felt something settle inside her her, a dreadful and moody feeling, she frowned, looking away and kicking the dirt under her, she stared up at him, "So why did I you call me here?"

Donghyuck sighed, he looked down with a chuckle, he glanced at her, "Would you believe me if I said I wanted to get your attention."

That made Haneul a bit interested.

"What?" She faced him, the swing chain twisting from her movement, Haecan looked around them before looking back at her.

"You really don't remember?"

Haneul gave him a blank stare.

With the click of his tongue, Haechan spread his arms towards the surroundings around them, "You don't remember this place, that tree," he pointed towards her left.

Haneul squinted, then she got up, walking in the direction of his supposed evidence.

She made her way towards a large tree, weaving through the small bushes and dirt pits, stopping when she finally arrived and noticed the marking.

H + D

There two letters were engraved, with a sloppy heart encased around it.

Haneul traced her fingers across the wood, a small gasped fleeing from her lips, quickly stopping and standing up straight when Haechan came from behind her.

"You remember now?"

Haneul scoffed, placing her hands on her hips, "A kid love confession got you to make me come here, unbelievable."

Donghyuck laughed, he scratched the back of his nape, "It was the day I had ran away, and then you went away."

"Oh," Haneul eyes widened, then a smirk in her lips, "Right after you kissed me?" She countered, eyebrow raised.

The sudden blow made Haechan's face red, he blinked through the astonishment of the blunt statement. He scoffed, "So what,  you want me to again?"

Haneul rolled her eyes, "You look like your asking for it." They stared at each other before laughing, Haneul smiled, she was now staring up at the sky, "And are we friends now?"

Haechan shrugged, "Only if your implying that we are so I would say that deflects the point of you asking me—"

"Oh shut up." Haneul shoved his shoulder, he grinned at her, "Hey that one hurt."

Haneul snorted, "More where that came from."

She held out a hand, Haechan looked at her in confusion, "What?" She scoffed, "Are we not getting out of here Senior friend?"

Donghyuck blinked from the small blow, quiet until he smiled, shaking the hair out his eyes, he grabbed her hand, "Whatever Junior."

When they reached the car, Haneul noticed that the sun was fully up, their little memory walk had sidetracked them from the world around

Haneul yawned, "You definitely owe me a coffee, and an all of my assignments done."

Haechan groaned, "Absolutely not." Haneul rolled her eyes, "Ten something else."

Haechan fished out his car keys, "Well, the coffee shop is probably open."  "Probably?" Haneul repeated, Haechan deadpanned, "Yes Haneul, probably, we're not on campus where it opens after early bird."

"NingNing had early bird," Haneul muttered.

"What was that," Haechan asked, she waved him off, "Fine but promise you have to help me back home."

He frowned, "Why, what happened," the fear in his voice inclined that he was indeed serious, Haneul scoffed, "Calm down Detective, it's my little cousins."

Donghyuck's frown deepened, "You're kidding?" Haneul grinned, "Scared of children?" Haechan scoffed, "Fine, your on Junior."

"We'll see Senior."