Haechan muttered a quick whatever before being pulled along by her hands towards her group of friends.

He didn't notice the curiosity from an afar watcher.

"So...how's the art coming along."

Ten stood in the corner of the large classroom, next to him on the table lay tons of fabric and material all waiting to be used.

Across from him were two female mannequins waiting to be adorned with fabric.

Haneul looked up from where she sat on a stool, elbows propped on her knees and hands covering her mouth. She sighed getting up, taking a look at the her sketch book before cursing under her breath.

She threw a random marker she had in her hand across the room. Ten's eyes followed it before coming to stare back at her.

"You know, the marker didn't do anything."

"No shit," Haneul sighed, coming over to touch the material, letting her hands move over the pieces before she groaned, throwing her hands up in the air, "There's no way I can make this work, all week I've figured out the basics for the design, yet I can't seem to design a dress?"

Ten was quiet for a moment, then he shook his head with a light chuckle, Hanuel frowned, "What's funny."

Ten let out a whistle before spreading his arms, "Look around you, don't just focus on how you make it, feel it. Great designs are made from inspiration not 'getting it done so I can turn it in' agenda, don't force yourself, do something that says you, not what everyone else wants."

Hanuel nodded at that, she was quiet for a moment until she sighed, glancing at the fabrics then over to the sketch book that held her ideas.

She picked it up, grabbing a pen from the bucket in the middle of the table, with a sense of determination, she smiled, "You know what, your right, I gotta make it feel like me."

She laughed ecstatically when the older embraced her, hugging her from behind as she held his arms, laughing before she let go, a small smile still tugging at her lips.

She sighed, picking up a piece of pink fabric, "You know, I think I really got now."

"Yeah?" Ten grinned brightly, "See I told you."

"You did didn't you."