Her sister was in California, she would hardly notice some old clothes.

"You're ready." He said, she nodded, "I got ready in my mom's." He nodded, the two settled into awkward silence, they were still getting used to being back together.

"So!" Haneul spoke to cut the silence, "We're going to a cafe near here, no buts just moving."

Haechan didn't complain, he snorted, "Sure." He passed her, greeting his parent on the way out, Haneul watched him leave through the front door.

She sighed, she glanced at the time on her phone.

"-9:30."

THEY SAT in a booth near the back, sitting across from each other

THEY SAT in a booth near the back, sitting across from each other. On the table were two drinks, one for NingNing, and the other for Chaeyoung.

He looked comfortable at least, sitting beside her since her friends weren't here yet, he drummed his fingers against the table, his blue drink in front of him almost finished, he another refill next to it.

"Your friends, are they coming?" He asked her, just as she could speak up, the chime of the door alerted them, they leaned over and glanced at the door.

Sure enough it was them, right on time.

NingNing waved while Chaeyoung was behind her, Haneul waved back. Chaeyoung regarded Haechan with a head nod as she sat in the booth with him, NingNing sat with Haneul.

"Oh, when did you get here?" Chaeyoung asked, pointing to the many drinks on the table.

NingNing grabbed one, "Silly, these are all for us."

A waiter approached blankly, a peremptory expression on her face, "What can I get you?" She asked with zero emotion at Haneul, shoulders down, eyes full of boredom and disinterest, at one point she had rolled her eyes.

Haneul ignored her attitude, maybe she was having a bad day. "Uh, a coffee." the waitress nodded half-heartedly before moving onto Haechan.

This time her body actions differentiated from the previous encounter with the girl, she fixed her hair much to Chaeyoung's surprise, smiling coyly with a light hue of pink cheeks.

NingNing stared the other way with

embarrassment.
The waitress was clearly hitting on him. She smiled to herself, this would definitely be a funny memory.

"And, what can I get you."

"A water," he smiled, aware of her flirtatious intent but he didn't react upon him, when she left, Hanuel caught him staring at a paper with downturned lips, he picked it up before crumpling it into a ball at Hanuel's astonishment.