this makes me feel sad

I realise that no one would stop and read this since this is a tommyinnit fic

I couldn't finish the title since I know what a title looks like having that annoying '....' at the end but I'm slowly moving away from wattpad..and I still have story's getting made! I might finish the remainder of the "to be continued" parts and the story's that I had in made behind these words on your screen...

I feel like I'm adapting! I don't like change but I technically read every single book from my dsmp Fandom on here (sbi stuff really) and I think you should to like let me suggest you something if you have it on this phone out if this app...I feel like an ad.

You should move to Archive of our own (ao3) you can put ao3 on Google search and you can see it press it and you can touch search and you can see "edit your search" well please use YouTube or tiktok idk how I'm able to walk you through this without knowing hiw slow,fast,specific, or just tell you to just go on your own since I did write this past tense and you just read this in future time where I'm writing a work on ao3 in a different Fandom.

Subject change and a question i always wanted answer that never crossed your mind.i have amnesia (undiagnosed but you will realize that I do forget a lot of stuff and events or even interacting) but in my very own body,I adapted and got bored from this app when tiktok was made I also have maladaptive daydreaming (a mental illness that make you imagine a story, its really just a coping mechanism for anxiety) and I forgot about this app (amnesia) I never really noticed since I never realized that I forgot.

On tiktok I always found this video that kept popping up...as you can guess it  Ao3! I was interested in it but I didn't know how to get it or use it.After I think about half a year or shorter I finally found how to get it! So to something I wanted to answer how I can't run you through Ao3 is because I found it on my own (I forgot how I found it..) and adapted independently.

I'm sad that I wasn't the first one to use it ( I have a sister) she already found it idk why I didn't see her talk about fanfic and such but I think she used it for reading her characters.