Wilbur and tommy(king of flowers)

Sorry I haven't been posting for awhile I just haven't gotten any ideas so forgive me please NOW ONTO THE STORY!!

-Tommy POV-

"Wilbur come on "Tommy said tugging on wilburs pant leg "Tommy calm down I'm ready I'm ready " opening the door beginning to be dragged to the woods by the shorter one."where are we even going Willy?" Tommy said looking up at Wilbur with concern " well this place is actually a pretty and magical place and completely not dangerous so don't worry about getting bugs on you Tommy" Wilbur said rolling his with a smile,"does it have dinosaurs?!" Tommy said getting excited "no but there are fairy's" Wilbur said smiling down at him "we're almost there just a couple of minutes"

Time skip

"Wow!!"Tommy said while looking at the flowers plucking one trying not to destroy its petals "hmmm should I try and make one" tommy thought to himself looking at the pile of flowers he has and looking at a paper on how to make a flower crown.Wilbur and tommy were playing hide and seek,he was in a good spot but Wilbur won't be able to find him for awhile so it gave him time to do stuff in his spot giggling to himself he can hear Wilbur a bit far away walking the other direction to probably look in the other bushes.so during Tommy's time he started making flower crowns ones in blue in a mix yellow for Wilbur,he made a couple of mistakes due to him not understanding what the directions were trying to tell him so he needed to go and get more flowers because they broke from the mistakes but tommy knowing it was risky wanted to anyway,wanting to surprise Wilbur when he caught him so he went to go get more flowers in blue and yellow.Wilbur was on the other side of the flowers and not on his side of where his hiding spot was so he walked normally till he got to the flowers of what he wanted also grabbing a couple of reds if the mistakes ever happen again and not have to get more being scared to being caught and ruining the surprise he was about to make for Wilbur.Then heading back quietly trying to not drop any flower to give evidence that he was here.

-timeskip-

Wilbur gave up and called for Tommy that he lost,Tommy then tackled wilbur from behind (Tommy finished the flower crowns) "hey wilby" Tommy said letting go of wilbur "yes Toms?" Wilbur says crouching down looking for anything on Tommy's body for anything to see if he'd done a bad thing. "I made you this"tommy said while putting his hands  out to show a flower crown kindve messy together but if it was compared to wilbur making a flower crown Tommy's would have been better"wow!"wilbur delicately grabs it scared it could die any second,wilbur carefully put it on top of his head smiling. "Do you like it?made it while I was hiding,I've made myself one to see!"Tommy pulls out another flower crown but in a different color from behind his back showing (whatever color you like idc) putting it on himself,wilbur cooing at him while doing so "I think we have been here long enough tommy,Dadza might be getting worried for us.lets go!"Wilbur says lightly pulling him towards home.

-timeskip- well side story

"You Two have been gone far too long,you don't know how worried I was for you two including techno he's been on the porch waiting for you two."Phil was scolding and lectures them for half an hour

Hope yall  like this,sorry it's short I wasn't a big fan for this but I made this idea and I wanted to share it so I won't bug ya if you don't like this.  (I started this since last year,that probably shows you how much I'm not a fan of this story)