Philza and Tommy "Cow for Christmas"

Tommy is 8 years old

Wilbur is 10 years old

Techno is 11 years old

Philza is 25 years old

I know it's June and it's 6 months away but it's just for fun and it's sounds good for reading :

⚠️Clingy Wilbur(if you don't like that)
Harming and blood⚠️

- Philza pov -

I was making waffles for breakfast for me,wilbur,techno and Tommy.Techno was the oldest child,Tommy was the youngest child and Wilbur was the middle child techno loved combat Wilbur loved music (mostly guitar) Tommy loved......cows? Last Christmas I got the two a sword and a guitar but Tommy......got a book...I felt bad because I didn't want to having to take responsibility for it but I think this year I'll get it for him since he looks like a responsible person well to me.i was shooken out of my thinking by the waffles being ready then after setting the waffles on the table and their Advent calendar I went upstairs to wake up the boys.

- Tommy pov -

I got woken up by my dad "Tommy wake up its Christmas-" I bolted up and yelled "IT'S CHRISTMAS !." "Yes Tommy it's Christmas now get up and help me wake up your older brothers please" "yes dad" I got off my bed grabbed my cow teddy Henery and went to techno's room and shoved him a bit and whispered "techno wake up it's Christmas" he got up and said "I'm up I'm up now go wake up Wilbur while I get dressed"he said as his hand made a up and down movement telling Tommy to go.Tommy bolted to Wilbur's room closing techno's and opening Wilbur's room and jumped on his bed and shoved him a bit and whispered "Wilby it's Christmas wake up" Wilbur grabbed Tommy lightly and made him move closer to him (kinda like cuddling ⚠️not shipping ⚠️only platonic on this book)and mumbled "5 more minutes" Tommy tried to push Wilbur away but he wasn't strong enough since Wilbur was older than him,he sighed.....after a little while of waiting Wilbur got up and Tommy bolted for the door and ran down the stairs but as he was running down the stairs he tripped on one of the steps he looked down on his knees and saw that they were bleeding (on both knees)

Of course the way Tommy is he tried touching his "owch" he swiped his hand away like it got burned. Tears started to prick his when he started to run to Phil who was in the kitchen eating waffles with techno Tommy tugged on Philza' shirt until he got his attention then Phil said said "oh my god Tommy what happened!" He picked Tommy up and walked to the bathroom where they keep the aid kit then when he placed Tommy on the counter and got the aid kit and took out running alcohol and put it on a cotton ball and said " this is going to sting so hold my hand tightly if you want " Tommy was now holding Phil's hand tight Phil then put the cotton on one of his knees "owe stings so much dad!" "I just finished cleaning your knees so now we need your bandages " Phil said taking out the bandages,he then started covering Tommy's wounds.after that Phil put Tommy back on the ground and said "okay your all fixed up now go eat your waffles."

As Tommy was finished eating he came into the living room Wilbur noticed his knees and said "my god Tommy what happened" soon techno looked at Tommy Curious of what he was talking about and noticed to and said

" wow your really incautious,what happened?"

"I tripped on one of the stairs,but forget that let's open the presents now!"

Wilbur still looked worried but still agreed to tommy.

- philza's pov -

"Tommy you still have one more present and it's outside right now" I yelled by the entrance to their house having all his winter clothes on.

Tommy yelled " I do!!"

"Yes now come get your winter clothes on and come with me outside,WILBUR TECHNO YOU CAN COME TO!"I yelled while walking out the door.

Time skip

"Calm down Tommy were almost there you don't even know where it is."

"Why is it even outside dad?"

" It's more like a she techno,plus were here!."

"Wow a baby cow did you get it for me dad!?."

" You can call it that but other people call it a calf."

" But Tommy your gonna have to take care of it with me or else it's gonna die or get sick,if you treat it wrong it has to be taken" (I dont know how it works so it's gonna go like this)Phil said in a serious tone.

"Yes dad. "Tommy said having proudness in his eyes.

The End :)

815 words :)