Jin:since the meeting had finished why don't you both join for lunch with us. (Namjoon, jin,jimin, yoongi, hobi and jungkook really wished taehyung to say us but the luck want on their side)

Yeonjun:I'm really sorry that won't be possible our flight is in 2 hours per plan.(making others look at him with shock face expect taehyung)

Jimin:what flight...your going back so soon

Taehyung :yes Mr min, our work is completed plus I have have work pending back in US and hyungs have called so I have to return back. (looks at Soobin) hope we meet again Soobin, and thank you for yesterdays tour. I did missed Korea and because of you I've had revisited the places at which I had beautiful memories.

Soobin: Hyung please don't thank me, im happy I got to spend my time with you.

Yeonjun: excuse me I was there too(wanted to get the attention of both males)

Namjoon: V when will you be back?

Taehyung: I guess when the work will begin, as I wont be need in the signing so I will come when the project begins ( all nodded at his words)

Yeonjun: I think we should leave as its time for our flight ( he said whie looking at jungkook as he knew he was looking at taetae hyung)

Taehyung: it was nice meeting you all ( professional tone, he and yeonjun lightly bowed)

Taehyung and Yeonjun were exiting the room without looking back at the hyungs. Tae feels the stares on him but he wont look back and show the teas in his eyes. walking fast they exited the budling . Taehyung hugged Soobin and yeonjun winked at him making Soobin blush. Soon the both are drived to airport, they boredad their flight and went back to US. They didn't know that one of Jungkook's man had followed then and was on video call which showed him how taehyung got out of the van, went inside the airport. Since the last event it made Jungkook worried so he ask a person follow taehyung for his safety. Jungkook's man had followed Taehyung from that issue day, he was cared and afraid if someone would hurt him, so told his man to follow him and keep him safe. Jungkook sat on his chair looked at his galler in his phone.  He was looking at taehyung pictures which were taken yesterday when he went out with Soobin.

  He was looking at taehyung pictures which were taken yesterday when he went out with Soobin

Jungkook knew that one of the places taehyung had visited was were they had their first date. What no one knew that after taehyung left, jungkook bought that restaurant as it was very special to them , very special to him(jk).

In the flight Tae was looking outside,  he was thinking what all has happened in past dew days. The people whom he didn't wanted to see nor talk he would be seeing them often. He couldn't tell anyone the pain, he secretly cried so no one would get worried ,but waht he didn't know that Yeonjun was listening when he was crying 😢.  Yeonjun knew that taehyung was feeling hurt, seeing your family whom you loved so dearly few after years would make you cry but if they gave you some pain which hurt so you much than it give you double pain. Yeonjun knew that it was best decision to leave as soon as the meeting ended or else it would have been very difficult.

Soon they reached US. They had one of their diver waiting for them. They went home and were surprised by chanyeol and baekhyun hyungs. They welcomed them back with lots of food. Well tae and jun both had missed their Baek hyungs cooking, plus they were hungry too ,so all of them started to eat. Taehyung went to shower and change till then Yeonjun told his Chan hyung everything, even when tae had cried. They both discussed and went back in the living room as taehyung had finished showering. No one told baekhyun anything as his over protective mode would have activated.  They all talked and discussed over work. Taehyung was working on his laptop when baek said let's watch a movie. They all nodded and select a movie.  Baek knew something had happened but would ask, as he knew it could hurt the male. While watching taehyung got a phone call,he called chanyeol and they both attend the call. Beak and jun were continued watching the movie. Soon both males came back, baek hugged tae and playes with taehyung hair. Soon tae had fallen alseep, his head was on chanyeol lap, he was looking so cute making other coo at him. Yeonjun took a picture of them(jun,tae,Chan,baek) and uploaded on social media. Many people had commented, well of course they all are famous after all.

Back in Korea, everyone had seen the post and all coo at taehyung for his cuteness.  They all noticed the closeness of baekhyun and chanyeol with taehyung. Namjoon saw the picture and had tears in his eyes as he used to remember in the past taehyung used to put his head in his(namjoon) lap to sleep, and now someone else is there instead of him. Jungkook had seen the picture many times, he just couldn't take it of his mind. Well there are 3 reasons;
1. Taehyung is looking super adorable
2. The closeness of chanyeol and taehyung
3. A comment on the post [ K.Ammy:uww V is looking so cute 💕can't wait to be back home,I've missed you both ♥️]
Jungkook was thinking who's this K.AMMY

-------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update
Do vote and comment
Sorry for the grammar mistakes